Veronica's Birthday

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Veronica's Birthday

Postby Free-dom on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 3:18 am

I was just thinking the other day when Veronica's birthday was. It's great that we are all fans of Andrea Bocelli, but I think showing some appreciation also to Veronica on a day like her birthday would be also nice. I dont know if this is a good idea but I was just thinking. If anybody is interested, feel free to leave our comment.
Free-dom

Postby Janice on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 10:44 am

For reasons I can't remember right now :oops: I think it is in February.
Janice

Postby DueBaci on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 11:04 am

hmmm... I thought it was in March. why am I thinking March 8th ? or something like that ...

I think Francesca knows when it is. Francesca ?
DueBaci

Postby Francesca on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 12:42 pm

No, sorry, I don't know.
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Francesca on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 12:55 pm

Ecco!

Ho ritrovato un'articolo di « CHI » che si chiama « un amore cosi grande »

con un baccio appassionato sulla foto :wink: mi dispiace, non ho il link :)

"Il cantante ha invitato pochi amici per festeggiare il compleanno della compagna Veronica"

E' stato scritto in FEBBRAIO!! (brava Janice) ma non so la data esatta.
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Maris on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 1:18 pm

Accodring to the member list stats, Veronica has not visited this site in over a year. So, even if you find out when her birthday is, she won't get your congratulatory comments if there posted here.
Maris

Postby Ivannia on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 5:58 pm

We know that Veronica visit this site often because she makes the traslations to Andrea. I think and many of you maybe think the same, she is always behing the scene, because i guess she don't want to appear, but it would be good idea to celebrate her birthday
Ivannia R.
Ivannia

Postby Free-dom on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 7:20 pm

well I would appreciate it if we all kept our eyes open for her birthday because with her always being in Andreas shadow, it would be nice to wish her a happy birthday on her birthday.
Free-dom

Postby kaycarley on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 7:38 pm

Perhaps you could start a new fansite/
kaycarley

Postby Patrice Adams on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 9:11 pm

Bravo and lighten up, Veronica is at his "side" not in his shadow! Being there with Andrea I'm sure she has more to do than follow the site. I'm sure Andrea will celebrate her birthday and we'll all be invited. Bravo, bella Veronica for being there; I'm sure where we all would like to be, with Andrea.
Patrice Adams

Postby Maris on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 10:09 pm

I think it is a bit silly and too personal to be talking about his girlfriend.
There are many people in his life that contributed to his career, starting with his parents, not just Veronica. What about their birthdays - and his kids' birthdays, and his brother's birthday etc. I think leave them all alone and just enjoy his music.
Maris

Postby Free-dom on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 11:21 pm

I didn't say everybody had to agree with this as stated in the first posting. It was an idea. If you dont agree with it then fine....there's no need to criticize it. After all I didn't say I was going to do it. I said it was an idea
Free-dom

Postby Veronica. O on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 7:37 pm

If I may ask, which Veronica are you talking about? me or the girlffriend of Andra Bocelli. LOL
Veronica. O

Postby Maris on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 8:53 pm

Veronica. O wrote:If I may ask, which Veronica are you talking about? me or the girlffriend of Andra Bocelli. LOL

His girlfriend! But when yours comes around on August 9th, we'll all be sure to wish you a happy one.
Maris

Postby Veronica. O on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:50 pm

hahaha. I hope you know that I was just kidding Maris. Lol :)
Veronica. O

Postby Milleluna2 on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:28 pm

This whole conversation is too too funny !! Keep going you guys ! I am cracking up so much, and I need the laughs... Write some more please....Thanks.
Milleluna2

Postby Bobbi on Sun 22 Jul, 2007 8:42 am

Ok, Milleluna .. I will take the bite. I think it is a very nice idea. there are many people who have been influencial in Andrea's life but it would be nice to send a greeting to the one's we know like Veronica and his family.
When God Created Andrea Bocelli, he was just showing off!

Musica e Amore e' Andrea Bocelli.
Bobbi

Postby Glory_94 on Sun 22 Jul, 2007 8:50 pm

so, well... we want know:
1) the date of birthday of Vero (can I call her Vero? Ok, I call her Veronica!!!)
2) something about her...
but on the web there isn't really nothing of her? I've seen just some photos of her and Andrea... :( but we at least know her surname?
oO°-- Tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore è che l'amore è tutto!! --°Oo
Glory_94

Postby Glory_94 on Sun 22 Jul, 2007 8:54 pm

maybe I think I've found her surname, Berti, so she could be Veronica Berti... I don't know it for shure, it was in a piece of text under the link... and, surprise!, this lik don't open!!! woooow... uff! I will find something for you!
Glory_94

Postby carolina1954 on Sun 22 Jul, 2007 9:06 pm

Glory, she is Veronica Berti, and I really don't think it is our business to discuss her. We know as much as we need to know, the rest is private.
carolina1954

Postby Glory_94 on Sun 22 Jul, 2007 9:09 pm

Yes, I know (I'm always more gossipy, how I can do???) but it was just for know something about her, I don't know nothing, it's just curiosity! 0:-)
Glory_94

Postby Milleluna2 on Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:31 pm

There was alot written about Veronica when she was first introduced to the public around 2003. She and Andrea gave several interviews about their relationship, and the articles were posted on www. bocelli.de. But they might have been taken down by now.

From what I remember.....

Yes, her name is Veronica Berti. I believe she would be about 25 yrs old right now. Andrea met her at a party in Bologna. A party that she or he (can't remember exactly which one) was not even suppose to go to! She was 21 yrs old when he met her, and they have been together ever since. I read she was going to the university at the time, (I think her major was Communications but I could be wrong on that).

In an interview, Andrea said that he was concerned about their age difference at first, and thought much about the "appropiateness" of it. Andrea said that love won out. Andrea also said that he thought she was in her 30's because of her maturity, and was surprized to learn she was only 21 years old. Also in an article, it was told that Veronica knows very, very much about opera as her father was connect to opera in some way while she was growing up. So she was raised around opera. So in that respect, she is a perfect fit for Andrea. There was something written about how her father use to wake her up on the mornnings singing an opera aria.

In these articles, you can tell how much she loves Andrea. She really loves him alot. She also loves his kids and get on with them well. Andrea saids that they have similar tastes in the arts too. Veronica mentioned in an article about some of the literature Andrea has recommened to her and how much she learns from his suggestions.

Since all that I have written was from articles that were posted on bocelli.de, I am sure it is okay to answer a forum member's questions about Veronica. I'd be very surprised if Andrea or Veronica took issue with what I have written. I don't feel I am invading their privacy by writing this since they disclosed this info on their own. It was their intention from the interviews granted back in 2003, to introduce Veronica. I don't think we should dwell on her, but she is a part of Andrea's life.
Milleluna2

Postby Milleluna2 on Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:53 pm

I'd like to send a birthday card Andrea's mom. If I could meet anyone of Andrea's "people" , I'd want to meet his mama. I bet she could tell us some funny stuff about her baby!
Milleluna2

Postby Milleluna2 on Mon 23 Jul, 2007 11:07 pm

There was a funny story someone told about Andrea and his mama. Here we go....

It seems that Andrea and several people which included his mama, were all going out to dinner. Andrea was wearing short pants because it was summer, and his mama yelled at him a little and said like ...go change your pants to long ones! We are going out ! .. Then Andrea argued with her and said something to the effect of ... No! - I want to wear shorts!

I thought this small story was so funny. I can just see Andrea as a young boy. On his own, doing his own thing when his mama wanted him to do something else.
Milleluna2

Postby Glory_94 on Tue 24 Jul, 2007 3:17 pm

:) thank you for all the informations!!! kisses
Glory_94

Next

Return to Andrea Bocelli