A dream of mine

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

A dream of mine

Postby Free-dom on Sat 30 Jun, 2007 8:32 pm

Love
Last edited by Free-dom on Sun 29 Jul, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free-dom

Re: A dream of mine

Postby Mihaela on Sat 30 Jun, 2007 9:30 pm

Free-dom wrote:Ok being the big fan as I am, I had a rather awkward dream last night. I hope this dream will not offend anybody(especially Veronica).

Yesterday, after viewing a video of Andrea Bocelli, I went to bed fully satisfied that I had heard his voice for the hundred time in a day. I must admit that now it is a habit of mine to hear or listen to Andrea's voice before I am able to fal asleep.

Now to the dream. While I was sleeping, I dreamt that I was at a dinner with Andrea (as a friend) with Veronica aswell. We were really enjoying oursleves, Listening to music and sipping fine quality bocelli wine. All of a sudden Andrea asked Veronica if he and I could take a walk-gently, she accepted. While we were walking, he held my hand tight. Ladies and Gentlemen, that feeling was the best feeling.

His hands were warm and soft as if he uses tubes and tubes of hand lotions a day. :) As for the dream, I can't remember anything further than the warm touch of Bocelli.

I hope this dream does not offend anyone. I also just want to tell Veronica know that I mean well and I really don't know why I had this dream buh she is a lucky woman to have him. He is a very attractive man with good motives. I am a fan of his and hope to meet him one day. I have now planned to save money so that I can visit italy for the wonderful view and rich culture. While there, I hope to meet him. If od wants, I will surely meet him one day.

Thanks for reading this everybody

Love
Free :)

Free-dom,i also have some dream with Andrea..and always when i dream with him i get some money or i recive a present etc

i don't know why but in my dreams,Andrea speak romanian..and he speak so good!..

One night i have a dream with Andrea..he were hold in the hand some money and he say:"i must pay the telephone"..and when he goes to pay,the money where tranform in to a hen.. in that day i don't have problem,but i was upset for Andrea,becouse that dream wasn't so good,and i was currioy if he had some problem..

Free-dom u must watch on the interpretion of the dream,becouse the dream give us some sign..yes it is true,that the dream are influenced in wht we do on the day but ..
Italia :"Lasciate il rasismo!"...Non tutti romeni sono asassini i ladroni..
Mihaela

Postby Free-dom on Sun 01 Jul, 2007 12:36 am

appreciate it :D
Free-dom

Return to Andrea Bocelli