San Valentino

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby LaCavallerizza on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 3:54 am

Oh, yes the begining is absolutely priceless!

I thought was neat too Wilma, to see him switch gears like that!

Brittany I think I got pretty much the same as you from what I could understand of what the woman said.
I sort of got the impression when he first said "Vado", because it sounded like he was saying it in the form of a question, that he was saying, "do I start now" and she responded, "yes it's with pleasure that I find myself..." and then he shushed her, because all he wanted to know was if he should start now!
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Brittany Bowman on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 7:56 am

Can we have a native Italian speaker to adjudicate please

Yes, please. I do not claim to have a great grasp of Italian, but I do watch a bit of Italian tv everday specifically, La Prova del Cuoco, and my understanding has increased greatly. With my loose grasp of the language however, those words sounded like the phrase "si e con piacere..." that I mentioned in an earlier post.

Any native speakers out there, watching this thread?
Beati voi poveri perché vostro è il regno di Dio.
Brittany Bowman

Postby DueBaci on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 8:20 am

Sandy wrote: Everytime I watch it I still laugh so hard.

:lol: me too ! I keep replaying the first 30 seconds over and over and I burst out laughing at the ffrrrtt part every time !

I'm laughing now just writing about it ! :oops:
DueBaci

Postby Sherlock on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 12:19 pm

DueBaci wrote:me too ! I keep replaying the first 30 seconds over and over and I burst out laughing at the ffrrrtt part every time ! I'm laughing now just writing about it !

Yes, well, some woman was telling him what to do, of course, when he knew EXACTLY how to go about it himself, and could cope PERFECTLY well without any feminine interference, thank you VERY much.

I've every sympathy for the poor chap.

Oh, the trials and tribulations of being surrounded by adorable women.....
Sherlock

Postby westsiderny on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 3:15 pm

Sherlock wrote:Yes, well, some woman was telling him what to do, of course, when he knew EXACTLY how to go about it himself, and could cope PERFECTLY well without any feminine interference, thank you VERY much.
I've every sympathy for the poor chap.

Here is the remedy for that:

"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Boots on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 4:47 pm

Nellie,

You are TOO FUNNY!
Boots

Postby Wilma on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 5:36 pm

I think Andrea as a love/hate relationship with women. He "says" he hates women fussing and fawning over him but he has made a career based on his ingenious ability to elicite that response. However, I think this ever-ready-let-me-help-and love-you-desparately attitude really gets to him when it's usefulness evaporates.
Wilma

Postby Brittany Bowman on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 7:15 pm

Not many men like women to fuss over them. I think it is just something in a man's genes. They like the fuss sometimes and bask in it, but other times it can just be TOO much. This was one of those times.
Brittany Bowman

Postby LaCavallerizza on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 7:22 pm

Well in terms of a real life relationship that's probably a good thing!
Reminds me of a boyfriend I had once who would fuss and fawn over me constantly...obsessive, always wanted to do things for me or buy me gifts and things everyday. I couldn't take it. It all just became meaningless and it left no room for special moments!

But..having men all over the word fall at my feet and worship me at part of my job.....hmmm....beats the spreadsheet I'm working on right now! I think I could handle that..hahaha! :)

And on that note..must get out of here and back at it....
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Renate on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 9:59 pm

LaCavallerizza wrote:....he shushed her, because all he wanted to know was if he should start now!

exactly, that's it, LaCavallerizza!
nothing less and nothing more, nothing to interprete anything about his relationship towards women. There have been men in the room as well and have been "shushed" at the same time, when Andrea decided to start now.
Last edited by Renate on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Brittany Bowman on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:18 pm

Renate, you would know better than anyone else here, and I am sure that if a man had given Andrea TMI, then he would have shushed him too.
Last edited by Brittany Bowman on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brittany Bowman

Postby DueBaci on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 4:43 am

( TMI = Too Much Information)
DueBaci

Postby Juliet01 on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 10:47 am

Renate will know, of course, but I SO enjoyed Westsiderny's response to my cousin's comments!

Must make sure he sees that!!
Juliet
Juliet01

Postby jackyd on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 4:20 pm

WESTSIDERNY (may I call you Nellie?) Oh my gosh, oh, my gosh, SO FUNNY and cute. My Husband is looking at me funny wondering what I am laughing at so hard.

Whatever they are saying, I also like the response from the female, "oop",
or "oooo" anyways the response is cute after Andrea got her attention.
"All that counts in life is intention."
Andrea Bocelli, in TV Guide
jackyd

Postby westsiderny on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 4:43 pm

Of course, you can call my real name. Never pretended to hide. Westsiderny is my 'screen name', but it is very nice of you to ask... I may not like other individuals to get familiar with me though... :lol:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby jackyd on Sun 18 Feb, 2007 10:46 pm

awe Nellie a HUGE THANK YOU! You have been/are most kind, and generous to everyone on this web site.
Hope your staying warm up there.

Oops, I did it again, off topic back to SAN VALENTINO. I love to hear Andrea say this in his message to us.

In the second part of the video, are my ears playing games, is that Andrea speaking in the background (first little snip-it) ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
jackyd

Fan thank you to Andrea

Postby Brenda on Tue 20 Feb, 2007 1:44 am

Dear Andrea - I have never written a fan letter to anyone before, but want to thank you for all the happiness your thrilling and beautiful music brings me. I live near Los Angeles, CA, and had the great pleasure to be at your wonderful concert at the Hollywood Bowl last summer and again at the Pond most recently. I feel so lucky to have seen and heard you perform twice this year! I am happy to know thru your web site that you receive some of your messages sent to you and thus know of the immense pleasure you give to all who hear your magnificent voice. Listening to you sing brightens every day for me and many others.
Thank you again, Andrea, for all the joy you give. Also, a special thank you for messages you send to your fans - it's nice to know how you are doing and to hear your thoughts. Happy Valentines to you and yours. Please come again to Southern California. With love and many wishes for your happiness. Love, Brenda
Brenda

Postby jackyd on Wed 21 Feb, 2007 3:26 pm

Brenda, I know your post is addressed to Andrea, I would just like to welcome you to the Forum. Have fun exploring old topics and join in on new ones as well.

Hope to be hearing more from you
have fun and enjoy
jackyd
jackyd

Postby jackyd on Tue 27 Feb, 2007 4:52 pm

OKAY, Where is the VALENTINE MESSAGE from Andrea. It is not on the "news" page anymore.

Has this been deleted? (I'm really upset!)

Has this been moved (this would make me happier, BUT where?)

That was the only thing since Andrea's Birthday last Sept. 22, 2006 and now NOTHING.
Even though I was not able to view the video, I still enjoyed listening to the message over, over and over again.

SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I MISSED.

from a really upset JACKYD
jackyd

Postby Renate on Tue 27 Feb, 2007 7:03 pm

Jacky, go via http://www.bocelli.de and just follow the link on the home page
(good advice btw in many cases :oops: )
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby jackyd on Tue 27 Feb, 2007 11:07 pm

Thank You Renate!
Grumpy Jacky was here this morning. I am so :oops: :oops: :oops:
I also remembered (after a sweet note from Michelle) I downloaded it in 3 different places saving it on my computer to VIEW it one day.

I got into a bad habit of going to the news page first, clicking on "the message" and listening to it over and over and over while reading this forum.

Thank you and I am sorry
Jacky
jackyd

Postby Mihaela on Fri 04 May, 2007 11:54 pm

:salut: Andrea e cosi comico..mi ha fatto ridere quando ha detto :"Vado?..Si con piacere...SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT...frrrrrrrr!
Italia :"Lasciate il rasismo!"...Non tutti romeni sono asassini i ladroni..
Mihaela

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli