Grazie

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Christina V on Wed 04 Oct, 2006 11:35 pm

Andrea:

Thank you for making another trip back to the USA! My Mom and I can't wait to see you again in December. I just wish I had been able to get the Orchestra Seats, but they sold out almost immediately! ALas, Some day it will happen if I am patient.

Yes, there are people all over the world that will come to hear you sing, because your music stirs our souls! There are so many thing about you that I find facinating; perhaps you should make a documentary about your life on DVD, so that those of us who adore you can get to know you even better. Love the horses, too!

:lol:
Christina
Christina V

Postby Mihaela on Thu 05 Oct, 2006 1:46 pm

Andrea te iubesc!
Andrea ti amo!!
Italia :"Lasciate il rasismo!"...Non tutti romeni sono asassini i ladroni..
Mihaela

Postby needakiss on Fri 06 Oct, 2006 4:44 am

Dear Andrea
Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us. I love you and im sure all your fans love you (but not as much as me)ha ha.

(... deleted) please respect Andrea's privacy!
needakiss

Postby Mihaela on Fri 06 Oct, 2006 7:17 am

needakiss wrote:Mihaela
I was kidding ,but i dont think he will marry again.Being a italian cathalic women i know its not possible for him to marry again.But i would like to be a bad girl :oops:

ehehe..

well Andrea should whrite more think abut his family;for example when is the birthday of his brother Alberto,he can speak about his passion(like horse,reading books)his parents..he could telling us,how his children learn to school..if his children will chouse to be singers like their father..well i am curiosly to know how was Andrea as pupil and student..etc..
Italia :"Lasciate il rasismo!"...Non tutti romeni sono asassini i ladroni..
Mihaela

Postby Anneloes ten Brink on Fri 06 Oct, 2006 8:59 am

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your kind response! I'm looking forward to hear you sing in November. Actually I'm counting the days... :scratch:

Thank you Veronica for giving your time to translate all off our messages!

With love, Anneloes
:drunken:
Anneloes ten Brink

"Music of Silence" book

Postby Bobbi on Sun 08 Oct, 2006 4:58 am

Dear Andrea,

I just finished reading your book, "The Music of Silence" for the second time. I noticed it is listed under fiction. Is it true that only the names were changed but not the events? I also noted that Alberto was rarely mentioned, but we know he has been a wonderful brother. Listening to you sing "Desiderio" on the CD, "Many Voices", all I could say about the lyrics was WOW what a romantic Italian man! Then I read the circumstances under which you wrote the poem and it was put into perspective. May I add that I found myself sobbing while reading your book, just as I did the first time I read it, it was so touching and you have led an amazing life. You have openly and graciously shared personal feelings with us in the open letter to your dad on the "Sogno" CD and "Paternita" about Amos. I love hearing you recite those heart felt words.

There have been so many changes and events in your life since 1998, are you contemplating another book? Perhaps making the book into a movie??

Lately I have been hungry for opera, YOUR opera. So I have been listening to "Tosca", "Il Trovatore", "Werther", "Aria" and "Viaggio Italiano". Opera never interested me until I heard your voice. You pronounce each word so clearly (whether you sing in Italian or English) that it is easier to understand and of course we can read the libretto in English, then follow along in Italian. I look forward to the new promised opera CD's that I have pre-ordered.

As everyone has said, you have become a large part of our lives and have enriched our lives with beautiful music and friendships around the world.

Take care. Te amo,

Bobbi
When God Created Andrea Bocelli, he was just showing off!

Musica e Amore e' Andrea Bocelli.
Bobbi

Postby Sierra on Tue 10 Oct, 2006 3:28 am

Andrea, my daughter and I have tickets for your show in Seattle at the Key Arena, and are both looking forward very much to seeing you perform again at the arena. We both love your music and it really touches our souls and hearts. This time we are lucky enough to have seats in front of the stage and know we will have a wonderful evening sharing your music and wonderful voice. I think your latest DVD and CD of Amore and Under the Desert Sky are superb and your voice has brought a lot of pleasure to both myself and my daughter. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful voice and bringing so much feeling and emotions to so many around the world, with fondest affection Sierra and my daughter.
Sierra

Postby cdodanis on Fri 13 Oct, 2006 10:11 pm

It has been almost a week since I went to Andrea Bocelli's concert here in London with my wife, we are fairly new to his works but we were both absolutely mesmerised by the wonderful show, it is such a shame that it only lasted 2 hours, we are very tempted to fly off somewhere close in Europe just to see the show again!
cdodanis

Postby gill mclennan on Sat 14 Oct, 2006 8:40 am

I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I went to our first concert in Birmingham this month. I have been passionate about Andrea for years but after my husband saw the concert in Birmingham, we came home and booked to see him in Malta in December. I just can't believe my luck. Don't just be tempted - do it! :lol: :lol:
gill mclennan

Postby Michelle on Mon 16 Oct, 2006 12:55 pm

I'm with Gill - go for it!!! After my first concert in Galway in July I went online and booked flights and tickets for the Wembley concert. And I'm planning a trip to Italy with some of the other members for next summer. Grab every chance you get!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby needakiss on Mon 16 Oct, 2006 8:59 pm

Andrea
I am so happy to sya i will be coming to your Nov 30 show( my first) \:D/ .I am your biggest fan Ti amo,I am sure that I will be in heaven when you sing .I'll keep it clean (hehehe)I 'm hoping you will sing my favorite song Pero Te Extreno.
Quante volte ti ho cercato
Dell amore non si sa
Canto della terra
Semplicemente
Cuando Me Enamoro
le Tue Parole
Songo
Sempre o Mai
P.S. if you need a can sing with you on any song ( i know them all)
Your biggest and your newest starker
[-o<
needakiss

Postby needakiss on Mon 16 Oct, 2006 9:04 pm

Andrea's fan
I am kidding and I know that Andrea has a wonderful sense of humor . I will only stark him in NY . I dont fly and dont drive so he's safe
needakiss

Postby Fipi on Mon 16 Oct, 2006 10:49 pm

needakis quote"I am your biggest fan"

Im sure you will find that you have a lot of opposition here for that position. :)
"Music is for me a need, like that of love,and it is also and above all my destiny, inescapable like death."
ANDREA BOCELLI
Fipi

Postby Ivannia on Tue 17 Oct, 2006 3:38 am

and I'm the firts who refuse the commets because I'am your biggest fan Andre !! sorry, but it is the truth :D :D
Ivannia R.
Ivannia

hallo

Postby gitte on Thu 19 Oct, 2006 1:49 pm

hallo
i was i göteborg too se de concert.. it vas wondefuld. but wheen ar you comming to denmark ???
caio Gitte
gitte

Postby gr8ful2hear on Thu 19 Oct, 2006 8:09 pm

I have been gone too much to listen to Andrea for the past few days. I just got home, my legs aching, and took two pain pills and put on my headset (over my hearing aids) and started listening to Andrea and I am amazed every time I listen to him how his voice soothes and comforts me and I never tire of hearing him. Please let him know that this white haired old woman loves to listen to him and as my email address says, I am soooo gr8ful2hear well enough to enjoy his wonder singing. I wish you and your loved ones the very best in life. Thank you, again. Pat
gr8ful2hear

Postby kristyjim on Tue 24 Oct, 2006 10:32 am

Dear Andrea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us, it means so much to us...
And my heartiest thanks to you for giving us such beautiful music, and touching us with your beautiful heart... I would like to tell you that you are so dearly, dearly missed in Hong Kong. Please don't forget us, and hope you can come to visit us again soon...

Kristy
kristyjim

Postby Stefy on Thu 26 Oct, 2006 10:13 am

sam wrote:
Bravo Stefy! :)

Ciao!

Allora...ho capito bene! Grazie, Sam!
Stefy

Postby Renate on Thu 26 Oct, 2006 8:41 pm

Stefy wrote:
sam wrote:

Ciao!

Voi due avete capito benissimo. Grazie!

Ora sono cancellati i messaggi che non correspondano con le nostre regole.

As Stefy and Sam noted precisely we have a rule on this forum here, which is that we respect Andrea's privacy. Therefore some messages or parts of them have been deleted now.
for the rules check
http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewtopic.php?t=4420 please
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Stefy on Fri 27 Oct, 2006 9:22 am

Renate wrote:
Stefy wrote:
sam wrote:

Ciao!

Voi due avete capito benissimo. Grazie!

Di nulla, Renate! Personalmente, sono del parere che ognuno sia libero di fare quello che vuole, se non danneggia gli altri, e non mi sembra questo il caso. Facciamoci gli affari nostri, limitandoci ad ascoltare musica...bellissima! :wink:
Stefy

Postby rmontalto on Thu 02 Nov, 2006 8:06 pm

Dearest Andrea,

I wanted to wish you a safe journey as you prepare to once again travel to America. Stay well and enjoy your time here.
Someday soon I hope to see you again.

Fondly,
Rebecca Montalto
rmontalto

"Happy Belated Birthday!"

Postby KMAG on Tue 07 Nov, 2006 8:11 pm

Dear Andrea,
My family joins me in wishing you a very happy belated birthday, may you have many more happier ones to come with your family and loved ones all over the world. I learned Sep 22 '58 was your DOB from your web page in early November only. First and foremost, my 83-year-old father was introduced to you and your soft, but strong, beautiful "UNIQUE" voice by Chicago Public Television. He made me pledge to the TV to get your music DVD performed in Las Vagas, we listen repeatedly since we got it a week ago. My father sings 2 Italian :O Sole mio, Marina, & 1 Spanish songs. regards,
KMAG
Last edited by KMAG on Wed 17 Jan, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KMAG

Postby marniemarnn on Fri 17 Nov, 2006 8:07 pm

Grazie Andrea for taking the time to share your beautiful voice and soul with us...I was blessed the day I saw you perform "The Prayer" with Celine Dion on the MTV music awards a few years ago. I said "OMG" what a great gift to our world. Your musical expression of divine love is so moving and inspiring. There are no words to describe the heartfelt emotion you so eloquently share with us. The first time I saw you perform I was suffering deeply and listening to you reminded me that Love exists for all of us and God (divine love) is always with us. Sometimes it is through our darkest days and moments that we are touched by a light of God that encourages us to rise above pain and suffering and carry on. Music has always been a comfort for me as well. Today, I have the honor of working with young children who have been severly abused or abandoned and everytime I play one of your cd's or songs, they become very calm and still as though a comforting essence has reached their souls. That's rare for 2-6 year olds! You truly have a mezmorizing gift of love and we are so greatful to have you with us. I am hoping to see your live concert on December 1st in South Florida. It will be my first time seeing you live and I just can't wait! Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt music with us.

May God Bless you with much love and abundance always...

Namaste
(the divine light in me honors the divine light in you)

Marnie marnn
marniemarnn

Postby Amélia Correia on Tue 12 Dec, 2006 11:06 pm

Hi it is a pleasure knowing that someone like Andrea Bocelli exists in this world, and the same aplies to his music. I am glad i know his music and i am glad i hear his music. Mr Andrea Bocelli you are very important to me and i hope some day i can talk to you and tell you that

Thank you very much

Regards from Amélia Correia
Amélia Correia

Postby sturedish on Wed 13 Dec, 2006 3:41 am

Andrea
Thank you so much before I discovered you I never really enjoyed music.
I just can not beleive how you have opened my ears. Of course nothing else compares to you but I have begun to enjoy music because of you. Thanks again and hope you have a very enjoyable Christmas with your loved ones.

Stu
sturedish

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli