Grazie

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Lin on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 1:50 am

It is all of us who thank you, Andrea, for… well, just for being you. It makes me happy that you realize you always have our full support in everything you do because it is absolutely true. We hope you realize also that even when life interferes and some of us are unable, due to time or money, to attend as many of your concerts as we would like to, we are with you in spirit… always! The inaugural concert at Il Teatro del Silenzio and the concerts at Avery Fischer Hall were great successes. I know these were very important events for you and for which you can be so very proud! When you say that your voice served for a long time as your refuge, solace and enjoyment, this may very well be the key to the mystery of why your voice holds so much emotion and touches so many of us so deeply. All those years, you poured so much of yourself into your voice developing the ability to transfer the various emotions to all those who listen that your voice has now become a refuge, solace and enjoyment for many around the world. This is huge and a rare and precious gift that very, very few have ever possessed. A gift, I believe, that one has no real control over and defies logical explanation. Either you have it or you don’t. And you, my dear Andrea, absolutely have it! Great for you and oh so wonderful for us! So smile. Be proud and happy. We are! And… please relax and just keep singing for us.

Since my life has been extremely busy of late, I haven’t been here much so I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know, how much I enjoyed Under the Desert Sky - a wonderful concert that I thoroughly enjoyed! I do realize this was a huge project but it would be very nice to see more concerts of this type sometime in the future. Credo was just magnificent! Your voice in various levels of intensity throughout blended perfectly with the film/documentary of Pope John Paul II’s Papacy. It was very emotional and, of course, bitter sweet. It is a treasure to have. Desiderio, from Steven’s new album, Many Voices, is a very special song, not only because you sing it, but because these are your own words and also the music was composed, orchestrated and conducted by the one and only…Steven. Very special indeed! Now I await, with much impatience, the latest release by my Dynamic Duo… Cavalleria Rusticana!!! Do you know how long I have been waiting for this?? Since you and Steven were in the process of recording it, several years ago by now! Yes, Andrea, be fulfilled and content and just sing for us… we adore it so when you do! Abbracci e baci, Linda Crocker
La vita è un ballo. ..L’amore è la musica...
Lin

Postby Janice on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 3:07 am

It is always great to hear from you Andrea-- in your musical voice as well as your "cyber" voice. :D Your new message tells us what we have always hoped and wished was true--that YOU are happy and content! Yay! :) I'm sure I'm not the only one who also thinks of your voice as a "refuge, solace, and enjoyment". It is always there for me, no matter what is going on in life--helps during bad times and makes good times better! :) I was at the opening night concert in Avery Fisher Hall, plus the Friday and Saturday shows. I did feel very lucky and privileged to get to attend. We were sending you our love and support from every corner of the theater--glad to know it helped! :) You make millions around the world happy every day---it is GREAT to read that you feel happy, too. :)
Janice

Postby LaCavallerizza on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 4:14 am

Che bel messaggio!

Andrea, sono noi chi siamo riconoscenti di tutto che fai, per il modo in cui hai arricchito la nostra vita, e perché la tua voce rende questo mondo un posto megliore.
Credo che ci sono delle cose ancora piu grande nel tuo destino e spero che niente ti impedirà mai di continuare a seguire il tuo cuore.

E sempre un gran piacere di leggere i tuoi messagi sul sito, di sentirti un po' piu vicino a noi. Grazie, grazie per queste parole dolce - Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Anne on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 6:17 am

WE have to thank YOU, to thank you for all you have given us with your wonderful voice and your music all over the years, the joy and the pleasure to see and to hear you in concert. I myself will never forget one minute of them! I love opera as long as I can think, but never a voice has touched me so much like yours!

Grazie per il tuo messaggio. GRAZIE PER TUTTO!

Buona fortuna e molto successo per i tuoi concerti in UK.

Arrivederci a Monaco in Gennaio

ciao
Anne
Anne

Postby Meri on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 6:31 am

Caro Andrea -
Grazie, certo, per il suo messaggio. Lei non deve fare questo, ma lei trova il tempo. Non molte persone farebbero questo. E grazie per cantare per noi, i suoi fans.
Ma spero che lei trova tuttavia del piacere ed il rifugio nella sua musica. E sono sicuro che lei trova la consolazione in sa che cosí molte persone amano la sua musica. Per favore non di cantare soltanto per noi. Cantare per il suo proprio piacere, anche. Parlo come farei a un amico. Lei deve seguire sempre il suo cuore.
Oceani di amore e l'affetto - Meri
be excellent to each other
Meri

Postby Bobbi on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 7:20 am

Caro Andrea,

Thank you for your message. Your heartfelt words are very touching and bring tears to my eyes. I fell in love with your beautiful voice, then your beautiful smile and then I found the man behind the voice and smile is a kind, caring, gentle man.

Congratulations on your spectacular performances at Avery Fischer Hall. It was a thrill to be in the audience. The emotion you put in every word makes every piece of music you sing sound amazing.

It is wonderful to know you are happy and content with your life and career. It shows in your face, voice and performances. The last few years you look younger and more relaxed than ever. I am sure a lot of the credit goes to your lovely Veronica.

Happy Birthday. Best wishes to you, Veronica and your family,

Bobbi
When God Created Andrea Bocelli, he was just showing off!

Musica e Amore e' Andrea Bocelli.
Bobbi

Postby carolyn on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 7:42 am

After reading your message Andrea, I find myself at peace. There was the exctement of your week at the Avery, but as we return home with detailed memories of New York, during a week of fantastic weather, you have gone on to perform elsewhere and this reminds me again of all the globe trotting you have to do to reach out to the wide fanbase your voice has created.

It seems the entire world has warm feelings---truly a type of love for not only your voice but the man who brings us the voice. You have carved a large place in our lives. The abundance of Andrea Bocelli anoints the earth it would seem.

One can hardly imagine being without the voice of Bocelli to enrich our daily lives. Birthdays means you receive gifts...but we always seem to be on the receiving end of musical gifts from you. Thankyou Andrea.
May your cup overflow with happiness ----.

Carolyn, from Colorado---(Denver in December! WOW!)
"What needs to be understood is the gift of singing IS the gift. It's not having the gift of being able to sing, but SINGING that is the gift.---Andrea Bocelli
carolyn

Postby sam on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 8:27 am

Grazie Andrea! Grazie di cuore :D
sam

Postby sofia on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 10:03 am

Grazie maestro for taking the time to write this very nice message.
Merci beaucoup a Francesca pour la traduction en francais
sofia

Postby kbarham on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 10:42 am

Thank you so much Andrea for your lovely message. It is always great to hear from you. Also many thanks to Veronica and Massimiliano for all the work they do on our behalf. Best wishes to you and your family.
Karen
kbarham

Postby Michelle on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:30 am

Grazie Andrea! Happiness is contagious - your happiness infects us and spreads a great big smile amongst us all, all over the world. You worked so hard to get where you are today, to achieve what you have - you deserve every second of it! We are privileged to benefit from your wonderful talent, we appreciate it, and we thank you.
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Baroque1685 on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 1:48 pm

Andrea,
Thank you so very much for writing to us! Your continual gratefulness always astounds me. It is true, we grow to not only love your voice but also to care for you, your family (in which I think of Veronica as a member), and your nation. Some people ask me why that is but it is best to say, "listen and you'll know." You and yours are always in my prayers. Music is a powerful thing and often it's to your music that I listen because I can both think and relax. Really, we must thank you for bringing to us this gift God has given you.
Baroque
Psalm 46
~Soli Deo Gloria~ "All music...should have no other end and aim than the glory of God and the recreation of the soul; where this is not kept in mind, there is no true music, but only infernal clamour and ranting."~Johann Sebastian Bach
Baroque1685

Postby Dubai Lovely on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 6:11 pm

incredibile....sei tu che ringrazi noi!!! e noi, allora, cosa dovremmo fare??
Ti fa molto onore il fatto che spendi un po' del tuo tempo a leggere di noi, grazie a Veronica e Massi....quel poco del tuo tempo libero....ed una parte e' dedicata a noi!!
Grazie Andrea...
Dubai Lovely

Postby Fipi on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 10:44 pm

My Dear Andrea,
It was so good to get you message . It was wonderful to read that you finally feel fulfilled and contented, goodness knows you have worked hard enough over the years.You have thrilled so many of us with your beautiful voice and have been a source of comfort when things are not going too well.
Also you have been instrumental in bringing together people who would not otherwise have met.I had the very great pleasure of welcoming an American lady to stay with me earlier this year and there is another one I hope will come here one day.Through you we have all three become great friends.
I am looking forward to seeing you again in Wembley Stadium in a few days time.

Fipi
"Music is for me a need, like that of love,and it is also and above all my destiny, inescapable like death."
ANDREA BOCELLI
Fipi

Postby Janice on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:08 pm

Fipi brings up a very important point, Andrea. :) When your fans think of the endless things we have to thank YOU for, way up high on the list are all the wonderful friends we've made through our shared passion for your work and you. :) We who are lucky enough to "race" to see you ;) wherever you are have gotten to meet each other in person and become friends for life. Even those of us who don't get to travel still have many great "cyber" friends that we met at the various websites devoted to you. You've done SO much for so many, you probably can't even grasp all of it. We are blessed to know you. :)
Janice

Postby babs on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:38 pm

Andrea,

It was wonderful to hear from you. It's lke a letter from home. You have no idea to what extent your music has touched peoples lives and helped them through some very dark days. I was very ill with cancer and your music helped me find peace and calmed me when I had no control over what was happening to me. Your voice is like a security blanket that wraps around your soul and tugs on your heartstrings. Please always know that you are very special to all of us for so many reasons. I of course am writing you this letter so I am better now but you will always have a special place in my heart. I celebrated my "cancer free" anniversary by attending your concerts at Avery Fischer Hall. I thought that was very fitting. I wanted to support you the same as you have always been there for everyone who knows and loves you dearly.

Thak you again from the bottom of my heart,

Babs
babs

Postby jlew1949 on Thu 28 Sep, 2006 3:22 am

[font=Comic Sans MS]Andrea:
Thank You for your kind words. I was very touched to read your note. I appreciate that you are aware of all of us and that we do travel to many places to hear your beautiful voice. Hearing you sing gives me great pleasure. It is one of my paasion in life.

My thanks to Veronica and Massimiliano for all the work they do on your behalf.

Kind Regards,
Jane
[/font]
Life is not measured by the number of breaths
we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away -ANONYMOUS
jlew1949

no excuse for forgetting your birthday

Postby Sweets on Thu 28 Sep, 2006 6:04 pm

[align=center][font=Courier New] [/font

Andrea,
Your loving heart brightens the lives of all your fans.
May this have been your happiest biethday ever.

Happy Belated Birthday,
One sun,,,,One moon,,,,One World,,,,One Heart.
Sweets

Postby justlaura on Sat 30 Sep, 2006 2:27 am

Dear Andrea,

It was wonderful to hear from you, and to know that you feel you have reached a place of satisfaction with your voice and your career.

As long as YOU are willing to race around the world to sing, I am willing to race around to hear you!

With affection to you, and as always, to Veronica.

~ Laura
justlaura

Postby blacklab84 on Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:46 pm

Dear Andrea

Thank you for your kind and generous message, taking time out of your busy schedule to do this is much appreciated. Also to Veronica for translating our feelings to you and yours to us.

I echo the words of others when they say your voice is our refuge, solace and enjoyment. You have truly touched my heart and soul like no other artist. Thank you for sharing this gift and being YOU!

I'm counting the days until I see you at Wembley and experience the magic of your beautiful voice and that fabulous smile again!

Marion
blacklab84

Postby maruscatoscana on Sat 30 Sep, 2006 4:17 pm

Grazie Andrea per il tuo messaggio che sento che viene dal tuo cuore. E' molto incoraggiante quando sentiamo da te. Lo so che e' quasi impossibile per te di rispondere ai nostri E-mail personali, cosi' almeno quando ci dai tue notizie sul sito credimi e' veramente apprezzato. Ti ringrazio dal profondo del mio cuore, e grazie anche a te, Veronica. Ciao,

Marusca
Last edited by maruscatoscana on Fri 06 Oct, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The way to be happy is to make others happy, and we'll have a little heaven right here!!
maruscatoscana

Postby Stefy on Sat 30 Sep, 2006 7:24 pm

Grazie a te, Andrea, di aver trovato un po' di tempo tra tutti i tuoi impegni per rivolgerci un pensiero.
Stefy

Postby Em on Sun 01 Oct, 2006 10:09 pm

Andrea dear,

I can't think of anything that would be closer to my heart than reading your sincere and loving words and feeling your enthusiam with the divine gift you have been given, your very beautiful voice... your grins of satisfaction always conveyed to me the love of that gift..You have helped thousands overcome limitations and sorrows and I can only wish on the brightest star, that all that joy will be returned to you.
I regretted that I could not be in the audience for your outstanding performance and debut at Avery Fisher Hall, it was very thrilling to hear of your conquest and I know it was a dream come true for you...Your such an inspiration, for when I remember the lyrics, if your heart is in your dream..,I think of you and I know it is so..There is not another like you, no other voice has ever touched my heart in the same way or changed my life the way you do..I am so grateful to you, as just thousands are...Now, I wish upon a star, with all my heart, that it would be possible to lay at your feet a golden statue of what you mean to me. If I have ever wondered what heaven was like,I know now, for all I have to do is listen to your voice and especially,go to a concert..It takes me days to return to earth.
Congratitions on your many triumphs, from sea to shining sea,its so thrilling that you are receiving the recognition that you deserve..It filles my heart that you are.
You have great love among your fans and we will always support you...I hope you can feel that...Me?? I feel I have known you before..Just maybe,all of us were together before...

Big love always,
Em
Em

Dreams come true!Always!!!

Postby Sunny on Wed 04 Oct, 2006 8:25 am

Sweet Andrea!
I can`t explane by words how deep you touched my soul & heart!
I wanna thank you for chance you gave to me & all of us to hear you in St-Petersburg 1st of October...
I was there!
It was fenomenal!!!
I couldn`t believe it till I sow you on stage!
It was my dream to see you & hear you for real- & my dream came true!
So sweet emotions so big energy you gave to me & all of us who came there on Palace sqwaer to listen to you, Andrea.
I felt like I was flying during all your concert...
& it seemed to me you enjoyed to sing for us too - I sow it in your smile & in moves of your hands.
It was just about 10 C - hope you are ok & cold weather of Northern Capital of Russia didn`t get you
I just want you to know - you are my Hero dear Andrea, you inspire me, you really do!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing with us your talent God gave you - your magic voice!
God bless you & your family & friends.
Take care
With love from St-Petersburg, where you are always welcome!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
What makes you different makes you beautiful
What`s there inside you shining still to you
In your eyes I see all the love I`ll ever need
What makes you different makes you beautiful
Sunny

Postby rmontalto on Wed 04 Oct, 2006 1:30 pm

Dearest Andrea,
I must say my heart skipped a beat when I saw that you had once again written to us. Even though we may be separated by great distances your correspondence somehow makes us feel just a little bit closer to you.
Until next time.

Fondly,
Rebecca Montalto
rmontalto

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli