Grazie

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Darcy on Wed 13 Dec, 2006 1:21 pm

Dear Andrea,

I have just realised that there is somewhere on your website where you may be contacted, and I should also like to leave a message.

First, please accept my apologies for the informal method of address. However, since you sign your own postings by your first name, I am hoping this will not be considered impertinent. Besides, having your voice as a companion through my life makes it impossible for me to regard you as the more formal, "Mr. Bocelli"!

Thank you so much for all the uplifting and spiritual pleasure that your exquisite voice continues to give to your countless admirers, including myself.

Not only delight, but also, on occasion, solace, and, in my case (as a writer of fiction and poetry), inspiration, are all conveyed from within that honey-marinated, oaken-cask-matured, stunningly beautiful voice of yours. I hope you realise how you profoundly enrich peoples' lives with your song.

My husband, too, sends his regards, and wants you to know that he, like me, was utterly enraptured by a concert given by you in Britain, this year. We look forward to seeing you in an opera.

I was so pleased to discover that there is a way to communicate gratitude to you via this thread on your website, so that admirers like me are able to convey how those "secret messages" - mentioned by you during your concert at the Egyptian pyramids - do, indeed, enter peoples' hearts, where they are sensitively and perceptively read.

I wish you happiness, good health, and continuing artistic fulfilment.

Yours, in deep gratitude and affection,

Darcy
"Music is the poetry of the air." ~ Richter
Darcy

Postby acgres on Thu 28 Dec, 2006 12:47 am

Dear Andrea,
I thank you for giving us the pleasure of listening to your wonderful voice. You have been an insperation for me to sing and keep singing. And thanks to you opera has never ment so much to me. So good luck with your singing! And remember you have all your fans who will support you.

Allison Gressett
acgres

Postby Yakima on Fri 29 Dec, 2006 11:34 pm

Andrea, good health and best wishes for your continued sucess in the coming years.
Yakima

[B]Dear Andrea, thank you![/B]

Postby shae on Thu 11 Jan, 2007 9:09 am

Dear Andrea, hello! First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful website. It is the bridge between you and myself and many many others all over the world. When you sing you move me and you make me feel so much inside me. I heard you singing a certain song in Vegas from the Under the Desert Sky album and that song was my dad's favorite. I lost my dad 2 years ago and I still have hard time referring to him in the past. I miss him every day of my life. So when you sang Besame Mucho I cried so hard I couldn't breath. You said it just the way he loved it, the way this song was writen to be sung. I continued watching the concert and I still had tears in my eyes but this time was because of your performance. I was so moved, you had touched my soul and I don't even speak Italian but I felt every word you sang and it felt as if I knew what every word meant. You made me feel so many emotions of happiness and sadness and melancholy which is what I feel most of the time when I think of my dad. He was a big fan. I fell in love with you and your voice and I hope you are not taking it the wrong way but since that concert in Vegas you got into my heart and everyday I carry you with me. You have inspired me in so many levels and ways!!!Someone that makes you feel so much through his singing is a REAL ACHIEVEMENT AND SUCCESS. Listening to your voice every day makes me happy and pushes me forward to do more and succeed more. Actually I feel more motivated and...not alone. You seem such a warm, loving, caring person with so much inside you, so much more to give! I feel like I know you even though we never met. I would like to let you know that I will be choreographing the song Besame Mucho from your CD for the upcoming concert that I have in May 2007 in Los Angeles, it will be as a Tribute to you and my favorite man, my dad. I wish you could be here, I wish you and Veronica could come . It would be my Honor to have you in the audience. I am aware that might never happen not because of any other reason but because I know you are very busy with other commitments. If you think you could make it please let me know. I also wanted to take a minute to say hi to Veronica who is wonderful with her smile and her kindness to translate and help with our emails. Many thanks to you and hopefully in the future I can be lucky enough to meet you in person. I am planning a trip to Italy this year which I love but never actually visited. Keep smiling and remember that you have one more friend in this world, me.
All my love,
Shae
shae

Thank you, Andrea

Postby jojo on Sat 20 Jan, 2007 6:10 pm

Thank you, Andrea, for your beautiful music. It is inspirational to me. When there are days that seem impossible, your music brings joy, hope and love to my life. I have often told my family and friends that hearing your voice must be what heaven sounds like. Absolutely beautiful.

One of my personal life goals was to see and hear you in person. I was able to do that a few years ago when you had a concert in Chicago Illinois USA. It was spectacular. My husband had given me the tickets for a Mother's Day gift. I beilieve the World Cup Soccer was playing that night - so it was great that you gave us that time with a concert! Thank you.

I have another goal to learn fluent Italian so that I can better understand your music and opera music in general. I have changed from being a baby boomer rock music lover to an opera lover!

Wishing you all of life's blessings -

A fan for life -
Jojo
jojo

Postby Signora Innamorata on Wed 24 Jan, 2007 12:36 pm

Dear Andrea,

I am writing this note to you on behalf of one of your dear friends, Em. She asked me if I could do so, as you are a most important person in her life, in more bella-bella-bella ways than you might ever imagine.

Em has been quite ill and has been in the hospital for the last two weeks (shy of one day). I had the great fortune of locating which hospital she was in, several hours ago, and I believe much of that fortune had to do with all of the overflowing positive energy that your fans sent to Em yesterday, after I let them know of her illness and hospital stay.

She had many a wonderful story to share about the people in the hospital, but her favoritre story of all was how when she brought your name up to multiple people in the hospital, most all of those same multiple people knew of your music - and nothing, absolutely nothing, delights Em more than when she brings your name up (as she does wherever she goes) and people break out into an instant smile and tell her that they too are the greatest fans of yours. I am thinking of all the things that please Em, and yes, I think the above indeed is what sprouts angel wings on her back and allows her to fly about for the minutes while speaking of you with them. My husband had a special evening with Em 1 1/2 years ago and yes, he witnessed her miraculous ability to indeed fly when speaking of you...eheh!

Anyone who knows Em can tell you that Em could write a book on what your music means to her, and what you mean to her as a human being. Everything from your voice, to the thoughts in your mind that you share with fellow human beings, to your very charming smile which melts her to the core..... well Andrea, M adores you, she respects you, and in every day of her life, she wishes nothing but the best for you, your sons, Veronica, and your mother and brother. Em is a human being that represents love and if your only fan in the world happened to be Em, you would have enough love bestowed upon you to last you three lifetimes. Veramente! eheh! Sorrisio!

You make her days happy, Andrea. Your music makes her feel as though she could pick up the world with one hand. You give her power and strength and the desire to choose to see life as a miraculous adventure every single waking minute of hers.

She is proud to live in the same time period as you and honored to have had this prized gift of witnessing your presence, your talents, and your ever growing successes. Simply put, she is honored to know of your existance and be a part of it, in the ways that she is able to.

I am not sure what Em wanted me to say to you, but the things that I have said are her truths. We have an expression here that we say to someone that we have much love and affection for... "You make life worth living"..... and this expression comes to mind when I think of Em's endearing thoughts of you. You, Andrea, make Em's life worth living - and her world is all the happier because you are in it.

Thank you immensley for the deep and true joys that you give to my friend, whom I love so very much.

May your heart be always filled with warmth, knowing how many people's lives you touch in so many important ways. Thank you for all that you share of yourself with the people of our world.

God Bless

.... oh - and p.s.... my personal favorite story of Em's during this hospital visit. While talking of you to someone in the hospital (one of the few people who did not know of you yet), they asked Em what you looked like. Em immediately pulled out a photo of you (eheh!) and showed it to them. Their response with a grandioso smile?

"Ohhhhhh, he was here last night!!!!!"

hahahahaa! Oh Andrea.... you have to love that, right? LOL!

Troppo dolce!

ciao ciao caro.... Buon anno e abbraccio forte
Signora Innamorata

Postby lise on Sun 28 Jan, 2007 8:54 pm

Cheri Andrea, Je le veux donner la félicitations par son CD et DVD "AMORE". Vous êtes merveilleux, avez une voix seule, jolie et dans ce CD particulièrement, sa voix est doux et fort en même temps. Je suis d'accord complètement avec Tony Renis quand il dit que sa voix est la plus jolie du monde. J'attends que quelque jour tu vienne chanter au Brésil.
Qundo tu chantez, transmettez paix à qui lui entend. Merci par dans la proporcinar des moments aussi jolis avec leurs chansons.

Bisous, bisous
Lise
PS: Il excuse ne pas écrire dans Italien et par mon français qui n'est aussi pas bon
lise

Hi Andrea

Postby Janetto on Tue 30 Jan, 2007 1:13 pm

Hi Andrea, This is my first time on the website it is fabulous. I had the pleasure of seeing you in concert in Scotland on October last year for the first time, it was a fantastic experience but the time passed too quickly.
I have all your albums on my ipod and when i listen to your beautiful voice i feel as though you are standing beside me and singing just for me. I never liked opera until i heard your wonderful voice. There is a website that has translated your music into english, now i can understand what you are saying, but it still sounds better in Italian!! I hope to learn the Italian language and also holiday in Italy one day.
Keep smiling!
Love
Janet
Janetto

Postby Donna S on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 2:40 am

Andrea, you have been a great inspiration in my life. Whenever times are difficult and I feel like giving up I think of your triumps. You truely inspire me.

Thank You
Donna S
Donna S

Postby nela on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 3:53 am

hello ANDREA IT WAS GREAT to hear from you I just found out about you less than a year ago and all I have done since is look for and by any CD or DVD availablewent to your concert in Anaheim Dec 2006 and you were even better than on tape there is nothin like a live concert. Many thanks for sharing your most wonderful voice with all of us, Looking foward to be able to attend other concerts. You are much love by many pleople
nela

Postby Yakima on Fri 23 Feb, 2007 4:02 am

Andrea I want to thank you for the inspiration you give without realizing it to so many people all over the world. Bless you.
Yakima

hi andrea

Postby cantador3000 on Fri 23 Feb, 2007 7:24 pm

hi how are you im a big fan of you i like very much your cd of amore i love that cd i go too your concert in mexico city my mom give me the tickes and i sorprise i cried when my mom give me the tickets y like very much youre concert i hope meet you soon and thanks for this years see you soon
cantador3000

Postby rex19ra on Mon 26 Mar, 2007 12:40 pm

Thank you, Andrea, for taking time to read our messages to you. You are a wonderful man. Your smile is amazing, and your voice , to me, is a source of comfort and strength. I can truley say that my fondest dream would be to meet you in person. May you continue to fill the world with your wonderful voice and smile. You are a true gift. Looking forward to your next post.
[font=Lucida Console] [/font]
rex19ra

Postby jezabel66a on Thu 29 Mar, 2007 6:48 pm

CARO ANDREA:

Si la voz y el canto han sido un baston en tu vida, y te has apoyado en eso para vivir tu vida, y para compartir ese tesoro maravilloso con las demas personas, ¿Como crees que no ibas a ser querido y admirado por eso? Querido ANDREA; tu nunca estaras solo, ni dejaras de sentir el amor de la gente.Te admiro y respeto profundamente.Gracias a ti por todo lo que nos das.
jezabel66a

Postby Nastasya on Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:20 pm

CIAO Andrea, e tutti voi siette gente meravigliosa,
in primo luogo mi vorrei presentare.
Sono Milena dalla Serbia, un piccolo paese in Europa, ho 14 anni, e realmente adoro voi, Andrea, mi piace la vostra personalita e la tua voce.
vorrei ringraziarti per essere con me molto gentili e per il sollevamento con la vostra musica, nei tempi piu duri della mia vita.
Grazie e continui cosi in cuesto senzo nella vita.
Bacci dalla Serbia per tutti voi.
M. :wink:
Nastasya

Postby troyblue on Wed 24 Oct, 2007 8:13 am

What I want to say THANK YOU BOCELLI. GOOD DAY AND GOOD LUCK!
TROY
troyblue

Postby Patrice Adams on Mon 29 Oct, 2007 6:49 pm

Andrea, your voice has given me refuge and solace and for that reason when , and where ever you sing, I will be there if it is possible. Thank you for letting us know that we mean as much to you as you mean to all of us! Thank you Veronica, for translating our feelings to Andrea as well as his to us Grazie Bella angelo di Andrea .Ciao until December 15 I will hear you once again in concert, please open your arm wide as you did in the new website. Love
Patrice Adams

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli