Grazie

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Grazie

Postby Andrea Bocelli on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 5:52 pm

Cari amici,
torno sul sito per ringraziarvi: sono molti i grazie che debbo dirvi: gli auguri che mi avete fatto pervenire, hanno illuminato e riscaldato il giorno del mio compleanno; e le parole, le belle parole che avete speso sui miei concerti con la New York Philarmonic orchestra mi hanno fatto un immenso piacere. Debbo confessare che, per molto tempo, la voce è stata per me un sostegno tutto personale, è stata il bastone al quale mi sono appoggiato, col quale mi sono difeso, o ho attaccato, il rimedio più efficace per i miei affanni giovanili; la voce è stata il mio rifugio, il mio diletto; ora che sono finalmente appagato, sento, ogni giorno di più, di cantare solo per voi, per voi che correte ad ascoltarmi da ogni parte del mondo, che fate sacrifici inenarrabili per essere là. Ed io faccio del mio meglio, mi preparo scrupolosamente, perché so bene quanto la musica e il canto possano assieme aiutare lo spirito ad elevarsi e quanto sia importante che ciò avvenga.
In questi giorni ho letto tutti i vostri commenti e ne ho fatto tesoro. Ringrazio a questo proposito il buon Massimiliano, che coordina il mio sito e la Veronica, che ha sorprendentemente imparato a tradurre simultaneamente dall’inglese e anche dal francese tutti i vostri commenti, superando così, la mia proverbiale pigrizia nel tradurre, commenti che vanno onestamente al di là di ogni mia più ottimistica attesa e mi danno forza e coraggio.
Grazie, grazie di cuore.

Andrea

Dear Friends,
I return to my web site to thank you all: I owe you the most heartfelt thanks for the many birthday wishes you sent me which really lit up that day and brought great joy to me. I also thank you for the lovely things you said about my concert with the New York Philarmonic orchestra which greatly pleased me. I must say that for a long time for me my voice was a very personal support. It was the stick upon which I leaned, as well as the one I could use to defend myself or to attack. It was the most efficient solution to ease my youthful worries. My voice served as my refuge, my solace and my enjoyment. Now that I am finally fulfilled and contented, I feel more and more with every day that passes that I sing only for you. I sing for all of you who race to hear me from all parts of the world, who make such enormous sacrifices to be wherever I am. And I do my best for you, I prepare myself consciensciously because I am well aware of how music and song together can lift the spirit and of how important it is for this to happen.
In the past few days I have read all your messages and I really treasure them. For all of this I must also thank my dear friend Massimiliano who coordinates my web site and Veronica who has amazingly learned how to translate simultaneously all your comments from English and also from French, thus overcoming the obstacle of my well known laziness when it comes to the effort required for translating. Your kind words really exceeded all expectations and continue to give me strength and courage.
A big thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart.

Andrea
Andrea Bocelli

Postby Francesca on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 6:01 pm

Per caso mi trovo li allo stesso tempo di te e certamente la prima a leggere il tuo messaggio.
Sto per tradurlo anche in francese al più presto.

Grazie Andrea di ricordare di noi, un messaggio di te è una luce nel buio del giorno.
Last edited by Francesca on Mon 16 Oct, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby jed on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 6:12 pm

Andrea--thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I hope you know that your voice supports us thoughout our good times and bad times and, personally for me, it has given me much to smile about in this crazy world we live in. Looking forward to see ing you at Madison Square Garden--my first time seeing you there.

Enjoy your time between events and, as always, keeping you and yours in my prayers. Joyce Divers, USA, Maryland
jed

Postby Ivannia on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 6:15 pm

Thanks for your response, we love so much and we'll wish the best for you and your family ever.
We'll in touch with you through our thougths, our heart and through this web page :D
I hope to see you soon here in my country :D
Have a nice day
Ivannia R.
Ivannia

Postby westsiderny on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 6:56 pm

Thank you Andrea for writing to us. You are always in my heart and my thoughts... You have no idea how much I owe you.

Looking forward to seeing you again at the MSG.

WE Image YOU !!!

Nellie from New York City
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Francesca on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 7:12 pm

Traduction française :

Chers amis,

Je reviens sur le site pour vous remercier : j'ai beaucoup de mercis à vous dire : les voeux que vous m'avez fait parvenir ont illuminé et réchauffé le jour de mon anniversaire ; et les paroles, les belles paroles que vous avez dites sur mes concerts avec le New-York Philarmonic Orchestra m'ont fait un immense plaisir. Je dois avouer que, depuis longtemps, ma voix a été pour moi un soutien tout personnel, elle a été le bâton sur lequel je me suis appuyé, avec lequel je me suis défendu, ou avec lequel j'ai attaqué, le remède le plus efficace à mes anxiétés juvéniles ; ma voix a été mon refuge, mon plaisir ; maintenant que je suis enfin satisfait, je ressens, de plus en plus chaque jour, que je ne chante que pour vous, pour vous qui venez pour m'écouter de tous les coins du monde, qui faites des sacrifices inénarrables pour être là. Et moi je fais de mon mieux, je me prépare scrupuleusement, parce que je sais combien la musique et le chant peuvent ensemble aider l'esprit à s'élever et combien il est important que cela arrive.

Ces jours-ci j'ai lu tous vos commentaires et c'est un trésor pour moi. Je remercie à ce sujet le bon Massimiliano, qui coordonne mon site et Veronica, qui a appris de façon surprenante à traduire simultanément de l'anglais et aussi du français tous vos commentaires, surmontant ainsi ma proverbiale paresse pour traduire, commentaires qui vont honnêtement au-delà de mes attentes les plus optimistes et me donnent force et courage.

Merci, merci de tout coeur.

Andrea
Last edited by Francesca on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Winnie on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 7:16 pm

Andrea, thank you for your lovely and kind message to us. Your music brings great joy to life.

Winnie
Winnie

Postby Gloria M on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 7:20 pm

Thank you for coming to the USA time and time again, to sing for us! The concerts at Avery Fisher Hall were very special. Being there was a privilege--something I will cherish forever. I promise, one of these days, I will travel to your beautiful Tuscany to hear you sing! Grazie, Andrea!

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby Cami McNamee on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 7:33 pm

Caro Andrea,

We know very well how much your gift of music has always meant to us, but it is very special to know that this is also something you know and appreciate. Thank you for telling us.

For as long as you sing for us, we will be there to listen.

Cami & Jack
Cami McNamee

Postby MarieJoseeMichele on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 7:56 pm

Grazie mille per il tuo messaggio Andrea, è vero i tuoi messaggi sono come il sorgere del sole! Riscaldano il cuore, la vita! stammi benissimo,
une fervente admitatrice du Quebec, mich
MarieJoseeMichele

Postby anna62 on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 7:59 pm

Finalmente , qualche parola di te ... Cosa dire ? semplicemente ...grazie ! Saremo sempre là per te , come - lo speriamo - sarai sempre là per noi ....
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Ginny on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:01 pm

Thank you for taking time from what must be a very busy schedule to write!! It is a joy to hear that you are "finally fulfilled and contented" and I believe you bring those feelings to your fans. Thank you for your gift of beautiful song. Thank you for being you.
Ginny

Postby Renate on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:21 pm

meine deutsche Übersetzung

Liebe Freunde,

Ich komme zurück auf die Seite um euch zu danken: Ich muss euch für vieles danken, die Glückwünsche, die ihr mir habt zukommen lassen, haben meinen Geburtstag erhellt und erwärmt, und die Worte, die schönen Worte, die ihr über meine Konzerte mit den New Yorker Philarmonikern gesagt habt, haben mich sehr gefreut.

Ich muss zugeben, dass die Stimme lange Zeit für mich ein eine persönliche Stütze war, sie war der Halt, an den ich mich gelehnt habe, womit ich mich verteidigt habe oder mit der ich angegriffen habe, das wirksamste Mittel gegen meinen jugendlichen Kummer. Die Stimme war meine Zuflucht, mein Liebstes. Jetzt, wo ich endlich zufrieden bin, fühle ich jeden Tag mehr, dass ich nur für euch singe, für euch, die ihr aus allen Teilen der Welt herangeeilt kommt, um mich zu hören, die ihr unaussprechliche Opfer bringt um da zu sein. Und ich tue mein Bestes, ich bereite mich aufs Genaueste vor, weil ich gut weiss, wie die Musik und der Gesang zusammen dem Geist helfen können sich zu erheben und wie wichtig es ist, dass einem dies geschieht.

Ich habe in diesen Tagen alle eure Kommentare gelesen und ich habe sie sehr geschätzt. Ich danke bei dieser Gelegenheit dem guten Massimiliano, der meine Seite koordiniert und Veronica, die erstaunlicherweise gelernt hat, alle eure Kommentare simultan aus dem Englischen und auch aus dem Französichen zu übersetzen, und damit meine sprichwörtliche Faulheit zu übersetzen umgeht. Eure Kommentare gehen ehrlich gesagt weit über das hinaus, was ich mit allem Optimismus erwartet hatte, und geben mir Kraft und Mut.

Danke, dank von Herzen.
Last edited by Renate on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Karen/OH on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:22 pm

Andrea, your voice has also served me refuge and solace and for that reason when you sing, I will be there if it is possible. Thank you for letting us know that we mean as much to you as you mean to all of us! Thank you Veronica, for translating our feelings to Andrea as well as his to us.
All that counts in life is intention.
Andrea Bocelli, in TV Guide
Karen/OH

Postby ladyhrvy on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:23 pm

Dear Andea, your message to us makes me very happy - to know YOU are happy and content is the most important thing in my life except my own family. Your telling us that you are aware of our love for you makes us all happy. We will ALWAYS be there for you. You and your loved ones are in our prayers every single day. Marie
ladyhrvy

Postby Lelly on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:37 pm

My voice served as my refuge, my solace and my enjoyment

Andrea - thank you so much for your wonderful message. I am sure that I speak for all of us when I say that your voice is also our refuse, solace and enjoyment.

And I can't wait to see you a week on Saturday !!
Lesley
Lelly

Postby Lelly on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:39 pm

Oh my god - that will teach me not to send a message without previewing it first !!!!!!!!! Of course I meant REFUGE !! What a clanger. My excuse is that I had tears in my eyes from reading Andrea's message. Please, Veronica, if you translate this, correct my dreadful mistake!
Lesley
Lelly

Postby Ria Rook on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 8:41 pm

Andrea :flower: :sunny: :salut: Grazie
Ria Rook

Postby Brittany Bowman on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 9:20 pm

It really lights up my day every time I log onto this site and see that Andrea has written to us. Thanks Andrea. We will forever support you.
Last edited by Brittany Bowman on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beati voi poveri perché vostro è il regno di Dio.
Brittany Bowman

Italian-Spanish Traduction

Postby MarinellaBocelli on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:29 pm

[font=Verdana] Ecco qua la traduzione Italiano-Spagnolo:

"Queridos amigos:
Vuelvo al sitio para agradeceros: son muchas las gracias que debo deciros. Las felicitaciones de cumpleaños que me habéis enviado, han iluminado y han hecho cálido el día de mi cumpleaños; y las palabras, las bellas palabras que habéis dicho de mis conciertos con la New York Philarmonic Orchestra me han causado un inmenso placer. Debo confesar que, por mucho tiempo, la voz ha sido un apoyo personal, ha sido el bastón en el cual me he apoyado, con el cual me he defendido, o atacado, la cura más eficaz para mis ansias juveniles. La voz ha sido mi refugio, mi placer; ahora que finalmente estoy satisfecho, siento, cada día más, cantar sólo para vosotros, por vosotros que corréis a escucharme desde cualquier parte del mundo, que hacéis sacrificios inenarrables para estar allá. Y yo doy lo mejor de mí, me preparo escrupulosamente, porque sé bien cuando la música y el canto pueden juntos ayudar a que el espíritu se eleve, y cuán importante es que esto suceda.

En estos días he leído todos vuestros comentarios, y los atesoré. Agradezco para llevar a cabo este propósito al buen Massimiliano, que coordina mi sitio, y Verónica, que ha aprendido sorprendentemente a traducir simultáneamente del inglés y también del francés todos vuestros comentarios, superando así, mi proverbial pereza para traducir, comentarios que van más allá de mi optimista espera, y me dan fuerza y valor.

Gracias, gracias de corazón."
[/font]
MarinellaBocelli

Postby CK on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:33 pm

Caro Andrea,

We appreciate hearing from you in this way, it lights up our day! We are only too happy to support you as much as possible, for your voice is always there for us and adds so much to our lives!

- Cathy in Dallas
CK

Postby nc787 on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:42 pm

Andrea,

It is so kind of you to take the time from your busy schedule to write to us.
Your voice is so comforting and I hope you will make it back to Massachusetts!
Nancy
nc787

Avery Fisher Hall concert

Postby Camille Costanzo on Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:21 pm

Maestro.....I was at the concert on Thursday Sept. 7....it was a magic evening. Even tho I am not familiar with the Verdi romances, I truly enjoyed it . The day started with the luncheon where money was raised for ARPA in celebration of your birthday and ended with music in our hearts.

sempre,
Camille Costanzo
Camille Costanzo

Postby MarinellaBocelli on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:35 am

Dai, nn devi ringraziare...fa un vero piacere scriverti, essere pronti per i tuoi concerti (anche se Messico è stato un paese che nn sa il tesoro che tu sei, e nn ho potuto essere al concerto di Guerrero, neanche al tuo concerto di 1998). Io ma sì che devo ringraziarti di tutto cuore che esisti, che sei con noi, che illumini la mia vita piena d'ombre nere...se un giorno o l'altro divento cantante lirica, (il mio sogno), vorrei cantare con te, ovvio, se ti va. Nn dimenticare mai che ti volemo un mondo di bene.
MarinellaBocelli

Postby Grandma Jan on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 1:04 am

I wonder how many hearts you have touched - how
many lives you've changed with your beautiful voice, gentle ways, and
your oh-so-wonderful smile!
You take the time to thank us....that makes you even more special to me.
THANK YOU, ANDREA. Thank YOU for turning our house into a home of
joy, and comfort, and beauty. Always we are listening to you singing -
the CDs play constantly, and in the evening, we choose a DVD to watch
(my favorite is still "TUSCAN SKIES"). Who knew a Grandma and Grandpa could, through your music, fall in love all over again?
Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with so many people all over
the world. I hope to see you in December here in the USA, and I WILL
make the trip to Italy, to YOUR country, to hear you sing there. What a
wonderful journey that will be!
"Hello" to your family and Veronica also. How fortunate they are, to be able to actually give you a hug! :flower: Grandma Jan
Grandma Jan

Next

Return to Andrea Bocelli