Teatro del Silenzio

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby crocodileshoes on Mon 31 Jul, 2006 1:12 pm

I have just returned from my holidays, so as you can imagine it is such a lovely surprise to come on the site and read this lovely and heart-warming message from ANDREA; it is a very moving message; i am so glad Andrea feels the support of us fans on this site and he is so proud of the TEATRO in LAJATICO; I have now booked already for a holiday next year in Tuscany, where i'll be staying in SAN GIMIGNANO and so i'll visit LAJATICO and LA Sterza, the TEATRO DEL SILENCIO, then I'M moving on to Viareggio so i'll be able to visit FORTE DEI MARMI also; it will mean so very much to me as a huge fan of ANDREA'S to visit these places and i'll treasure the memory always; i can't wait !!!!! :D :D :D Carole in England.
crocodileshoes

Postby Em on Mon 31 Jul, 2006 10:01 pm

Andrea dear...

Happiness is...reading your words of sincerity and excitement straight from your big heart and knowing that you are again romancing your first love, singing. Your golden throat must be very happy,as you soothe it with your thrilling notes of passion. I have heard you sing many,many,many,many times, you fill my heart to overflowing..There will never come a time when I say enough..I will just say more. As you stand there on the stage, so reverent and still,my feelings go out to you, for it is so touching the devotion you have for your voice.It is especially thrilling when you first enter the stage, I think at that moment there must be rejoining in the heavens and we know that soon you will take us there. You have that magic ingredient in your voice like no other the heart feels it instantly and is drawn to it in such a way that I know for certain there is a heaven..

What a tremendous success Amore is..You certainly deserve the satisfaction it brings to you..It is played over and over and over again, not only that, somehow it records in my heart..the heart loves it, as a matter of fact, there is a whole library of your songs recorded there..What a miracle that is..feelings are a miracle... deeper feelings awakened by the sound of your voice so deep that there are no words. Everything you do,turns to gold and everything you sing, brings a new meaning to me I have no doubt you could sing a nursery rhyme and it would become a famous opera.

I regretted that I could not attend more than one of your concerts in California however, I was fortunate to attend one in San Jose, which was simplicity magnificent...your voice was so very beautiful. and you were so handsome. I didn't want to leave..as a matter of fact, I never want to leave...

Only you, as the splendid artist you are, could describe so vividly the magical village of your beloved Lajatico, the Tuscan hills, the mysterious city of Etruscan and the creation of Teatro del Silenzio, that speaks so clearly of peace..It reminds me of a famous song, "The hills are alive with the sound of music". At this writing, you have given your magnificent voice to those hills and I am sure those hills will be vibrating your voice, just as my heart has recorded your songs. Congratulations,Andrea, you have surely turned a concept into gold,as you always have done...Even now I can imagine the hills of Tuscany singing your name...

I wish I could be there in person to hold your hand, to thank you for all the ways you have changed my life and now,as I have said, I know,for certain,there is a heaven, it is a place of feelings,it is a place of brilliant silence..where you know everything..yet nothing..yet to touch a star...

Love,
Em
Last edited by Em on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Em

Postby nc787 on Wed 02 Aug, 2006 12:24 am

Dear Andrea,

I'm glad you are back and feeling better!I'm a new member to this site.Over the winter I heard your voice on tv while at work and it was just so soothing and beautiful!I was so happy when I heard you were coming to Massachusetts in June.It was a wonderful concert.I'm so glad you could come here.I hope your concert in Lajatico was a big success.I know it was special to you.I have friends that are from Italy and they tell me how beautiful it is there.I hope to go someday.

Ciao,
Nancy
nc787

Postby rex19ra on Wed 02 Aug, 2006 2:14 am

Dear Andrea,

Your message was very touching. It is not often someone as talented and popular as yourself takes the time to respond to his fans. Thank you for that. I am new to this sight, and just wanted you to know how beautiful and pure I think your voice is. Your songs always soothe me and coax me out of any moods that can effect me. I love "Amore", but even more, I love "Andrea". It is my favorite to date. I am so glad you are feeling better, and I am sure your performance on the 27th July was amazing. I wish I could have been there, and I hope above hope that someday I will see you in concert. Take care and God Bless. I am looking forward to much, much more from you. Thank you for sharing your tremendous gift.
rex19ra

how are you now??

Postby Sheilla on Wed 02 Aug, 2006 11:57 pm

:cry: [fade] [font=Microsoft Sans Serif] [/font] Dear Andrea, I was so alarmed when I found out your voice was under threat, I tried to get to Ireland, but I could not get there in time.. Am I right in saying you are appearing at Wembly Stadium in October, my birthday is on the 10th, I would really like to get to see you perform.. The :king: ..
:D Is it to early to get the dates yet, only I live in Margate by the sea, I need extra time to get there as I am slightly disabled.......

I do hope you are feeling better, All my Love Sheilla[I] :D

And once again thanks for keeping in touch it is so nice to hear from you..... :wink:
Sheilla
Sheilla

Postby Michelle on Thu 03 Aug, 2006 11:19 am

Hi Sheilla!

The Webley concert is on Sunday 8th at 8pm. I got tickets last weekend so I'm sure they are still available. I got mine online from ticketmaster.com.

Should be fun!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby patriciabutler on Thu 03 Aug, 2006 11:58 am

What is this Michelle a sneaky break - shouldn't you be digging :roll: :) :wink:
patriciabutler

Postby Michelle on Thu 03 Aug, 2006 7:00 pm

*laugh* It was tea-break Tricia. Honest!
Michelle

Postby patriciabutler on Thu 03 Aug, 2006 7:16 pm

I believe you really :!: :?:
patriciabutler

Postby Hela on Sun 06 Aug, 2006 6:21 pm

Dear Andrea!
I'm very glad to read your message here. It's a pleasure to know about you. IT'S WONDERFUL TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE BETTER NOW!
CONGRATULATIONS for the inauguration of the Teatro del Silenzio! I wonder this is a magical place. Success!!!!
Your voice really a bless!!!
Hela

Postby kay on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 12:43 am

This seems to be a good time to book tickets for Teatro del Silencio for next year. I must have missed the date for that. Can someone tell me when it will be?
Grazia
kay
kay

Postby annacelli on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 2:26 pm

kay wrote:This seems to be a good time to book tickets for Teatro del Silencio for next year. I must have missed the date for that. Can someone tell me when it will be?
Grazia
kay

When I was in Tuscany in July to buy Bocelli-wine, I was told there will be a concert at the teatro del silenzio every year in the third week of July.
annacelli

Postby westsiderny on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 5:36 pm

Maybe we can send an email to info@teatrodelsilenzio.it asking if it is possible to make reservations for the concert next year, so that when the date is set up we will be notified, in a timely fashion, with date and prices and we can proceed with our travel arrangements and purchase of the tickets. It should be something like the Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago. I think that could save us a lot of stress... :wink: :)
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

teatro del silenzio

Postby Anneloes ten Brink on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 11:09 pm

Dear Andrea,

Because I was on a holiday in your beautyfull country, I just read your kind message to us. I'm pleased that you're all right now and I know by now that the concert in Lajatico had been a great succes! I hope that you enjoyed every minute of it!
I want you to know that I think that sharing your wonderfull voice with so many people all around the world is a never ending gift from you to us! Specially the last 2 years, I had a lot of sad moments in my life and hearing your voice, your songs, gave me so much strenght and hope to go on enjoy living! Now everything turned out better and the tears are almost gone and turned into a small smile again! Thank you, allthough you may haven't known it, for the moments of joy the last 2 years and for the time to come!
I wish you and the ones you love the most all the best, and I'm looking forward to hear you sing life in november !

You're in my heart! Anneloes
Anneloes ten Brink

Postby Sandy on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 11:17 pm

patriciabutler wrote:What is this Michelle a sneaky break - shouldn't you be digging :roll: :) :wink:

You and Michelle make me laugh! Is this a private joke about the digging?

How about letting a fellow Bocelli fan in on it !
Sandy

Postby patriciabutler on Tue 08 Aug, 2006 1:22 am

:D Hello Sandy. Not really a private joke. Michelle is an archeologist and has been working on a dig in Galway Ireland - sometimes her mind wanders a bit, since discovering Andrea(understandable!!!!!) I was just teasing her about her post at a time when she might have been expected to be working.
I am sure Michelle will also enlighten you when she sees your response also.
( My mind drifts off at work sometimes but I try not to let it happen when giving injections etc) I think playing Andrea recordings to the waiting room would soothe a few savage breasts though.
patriciabutler

Postby Michelle on Tue 08 Aug, 2006 8:17 pm

That sounds like a great idea Tricia! Andrea Bocelli as a form of sedative - works for me!

Hi Sandy! Yup, as Tricia says, I am an archaeologist from Galway in Ireland. I am currently working on a dig in county Cork in southern Ireland. I use a PDA to check in here at tea-break! Never when I am supposed to be working. I would never dream of doing such a thing. Truly..!
Michelle

Postby Sandy on Tue 08 Aug, 2006 8:59 pm

[Thank you for the information. I agree maybe playing Andrea in the hospital will soothe someone. I teach second grade and play Andrea in my classroom. It sure does put the children in a very serene mood. They can now recognize him when they hear him. They say Hey, Miss McNeill isn't that Andrea? I smile because I know they remember because I played it for them. Maybe they will become Opera lovers. They are already at 7 years Andrea lovers.

Sandy
Sandy

Postby Sandy on Tue 08 Aug, 2006 9:03 pm

[ What an interesting job! By the way I lost some gold in that area, so if you find it while digging please let me know. You know where to find me.
Sandy

Postby Em on Wed 09 Aug, 2006 2:47 am

Michelle..Hi..this is Em,or me spelled backwards..I've always wanted to be an archeologist,its just sooooo mysterious...I would have loved to have gone to Teator de Silenzo..Just gives me the chills when I thinkof Andrea, giving his magnificant voice to those beautiful hills and the mysterious ancient peoples of Etruscan..When he mentioned that in his message, it blew my mind...I had never heard of Etruscan so I didn't waste any time in researching it on the web...What a feeling of belonging I had..the similar feeling I had when I went to Sienna..took me over COMPLETELY..It as like an obsession...Luckly you...so you did find a treasure...there he was, in your soul,waiting for you to discover him...Andrea,ofcourse...Aren't you glad you went on a dig THAT day!!!!!!
love
Em
Em

Postby kay on Wed 09 Aug, 2006 5:28 pm

Sandy wrote:[Thank you for the information. I agree maybe playing Andrea in the hospital will soothe someone.
Sandy

OK, for some, somewhat soothing............but also, stimulating.......I start to

feel every nerve end coming alive; my senses are heightened, my heart

beats faster....some of you may feel calmer; I feel like dancing around

the room...!!

kay [sitting at the computer, and wishing I were dancing around the room]
kay

Postby Marj on Thu 10 Aug, 2006 2:16 am

Dear Mr. Bocelli, this is Nico your friend from Lake Los Vegas.

I’m sorry that you were so sick. I sent you a get well card with a picture of San Diego on it. I hope you got it.
I wish I could have come to your concert in the theatre of silence. I’m sure it was a great experience for all that were there. My Grandmother said some day she will take me to Italy and then maybe I can visit you while I’m there.
Sometimes at night when I am listening to your music mostly the opera I imagine that I am somewhere else in the world. I can’t wait someday to travel.

I hope you never get so sick again, please take care. Love Nico
Marj

Postby Michelle on Thu 10 Aug, 2006 6:45 pm

Sandy wrote:[ What an interesting job! By the way I lost some gold in that area, so if you find it while digging please let me know. You know where to find me.

Indiana Jones is the only archaeologist I know of that ever finds gold... I'd be happy with plain old stone or timber!

Hi Em! It's true - the Etruscan culture is a fascinating one. It is easy to get passionate about the past when you see what peoples like that have left behind. Italy is sooooo full of archaeological remains!

Kay - remember to breathe! Dancing around the room whilst carrying the PC when you're online can be bad for your health. There might be bruises involved...
Michelle

A Newcomer

Postby KingsvilleTenor on Sat 12 Aug, 2006 5:39 pm

Buon giorno amici,

My Italian isn't up to par (the last thing that came remotely close to me speaking Italian fluently was my Latin III class two years ago), so I'll stick with English for the time being.

I'm a high Tenor in the Texas A&M Univeristy-Kingsville Voice department, majoring in Vocal Education and Piano performance (just a little background on me).

I would like to express my deepest thanks for having this site up for Mr. Bocelli's fans (and himself) to be in contact. As previously mentioned, not many artists will do such a thing.

Mr. Bocelli, your music is awesome, heart-warming, and soul-stirring. Please keep up the awesome work.

~Chris L.
KingsvilleTenor

Postby marti on Sat 12 Aug, 2006 6:13 pm

Hi Chris, welcome to Andrea Bocelli's web site! :)
I'm very happy to know that you are a tenor, because I'm a soprano and I study in a school of my town like you!! I started to study with my teacher just two years ago...
I hope to find many of your post!
bye, marti
"Ognuno di noi ha un paio di ali, ma solo chi sogna impara a volare"
marti

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli