Teatro del Silenzio

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Thank you

Postby debvout on Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:36 pm

Andrea,
Thank you for your kindness, generosity of words and thought.
We are living in a dark world, with so much despair and conflict. Your music and character continue to pull us together.
I will be in Italy, May 2007, and most definitely visit Lajatico -imagining you as a child growing up with your wonderful and supportive family.
Take care of yourself, your family, and, most importantly, your health.
Peace,
Deborah
debvout

Teatro del Silenzio

Postby Penny Yagura on Wed 26 Jul, 2006 3:28 am

Ciao, caro amico. Congratulations on your upcoming performance at this enchanting theater. I wish I could be there. My husband and I were planning to come to Italy, but a very sore back prevents me from flying for long periods of time. But, God willing, I will be able to go there someday. In the meantime, maybe you can come to Fresno again (smile). I pray that you are well and happy, Andrea. God bless.
Still your fan,
Penny from Fresno
Penny Yagura

Postby anna62 on Wed 26 Jul, 2006 11:32 am

J'espère que tout ira bien : samedi , les travaux au "teatro" étaient encore en cours ( grues , pelleteuses ...) et aujourd'hui , la météo locale annonce des orages sur la Toscane pour demain !!!
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Francesca on Wed 26 Jul, 2006 2:00 pm

Tu sais ce qu'on dit ? que ceux qui naissent un jour d'orage ont de la chance toute leur vie.

Si ce Teatro voit le jour avec l'orage...longue vie au Teatro :)

Buona fortuna!
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby sam on Wed 26 Jul, 2006 2:15 pm

Allora, buona fortuna Andrea! :)
sam

Postby Dubai Lovely on Wed 26 Jul, 2006 7:46 pm

in bocca al lupo!!! =D> =D>
Dubai Lovely

Postby Michelle on Wed 26 Jul, 2006 7:51 pm

Instead of wishing you 'good luck' Andrea, I would like to wish you enjoyment - have a great day, one to remember forever!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Francesca on Thu 27 Jul, 2006 7:23 am

anna62 wrote:J'espère que tout ira bien : samedi , les travaux au "teatro" étaient encore en cours ( grues , pelleteuses ...) et aujourd'hui , la météo locale annonce des orages sur la Toscane pour demain !!!

Hier soir et cette nuit nous avons eu de gros orages qui ont duré des heures. Espérons qu'ils n'arrivent pas vers la Toscane aujourd'hui.
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Thank you from a new fan

Postby DRTurner on Thu 27 Jul, 2006 6:50 pm

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt message. Your concert tonight will be what dreams are made from – please know that all of your friends around the world are with you in spirit. This is a new experience for me – I am a new fan who attended your Atlantic City concert at the Boardwalk Hall. I have never witnessed a performer who is better live than on a recording. Your rendition of “Nessun Dorma” totally blew me away. It is my favorite aria, and you sang it, as I’ve never heard it sung before. My ears have never heard such beauty. Before the concert I was offended by Celine Deon’s quote, “If God had a singing voice it would sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli”, I felt that it was sacrilegious. However, I now understand what she meant, such power and beauty at the same time. I have also never written a fan letter before, but felt compelled to let you know how moved I was and continue to be by your music. Next to prayer, I find your voice the most soothing release, when the stresses of life’s challenges invade my inner peace.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God continue to bless you and your family.
DRTurner

Postby Wilma on Thu 27 Jul, 2006 7:10 pm

I was just wondering after viewing pictures of the Theater of Silence, is the sculpture of that big, partial head, which is very dramtaitic against the Tuscan landscape, suppose to be Andrea? The features are not similar to his but with the one eye being closed, I am thinking it may be him. Then again, it may be something placed there just for the sake of drama and or performance as in the masks of comedy and tragedy. Andrea, is that you?
Wilma

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Thu 27 Jul, 2006 7:39 pm

I read in an italian operaforum, that the sculpture was made by Igor Mitoraj, as part of the scenery for Manon Lescaut, performed in Torre del Lago.

Click on following link http://www.puccinifestival.it/eng/sezio ... 4&idsez=25 to read more about the sculptor. At the right side of the article there's a link "photo's". There you can see the sculptures.
I believe in the equality of all people, I try to respect all living creatures, and I believe in the power of love.
LaSignoraMusica

Re: Thank you from a new fan

Postby Gloria M on Thu 27 Jul, 2006 9:37 pm

DRTurner wrote:Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt message. Your concert tonight will be what dreams are made from – please know that all of your friends around the world are with you in spirit. This is a new experience for me – I am a new fan who attended your Atlantic City concert at the Boardwalk Hall. I have never witnessed a performer who is better live than on a recording. Your rendition of “Nessun Dorma” totally blew me away. It is my favorite aria, and you sang it, as I’ve never heard it sung before. My ears have never heard such beauty. Before the concert I was offended by Celine Deon’s quote, “If God had a singing voice it would sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli”, I felt that it was sacrilegious. However, I now understand what she meant, such power and beauty at the same time. I have also never written a fan letter before, but felt compelled to let you know how moved I was and continue to be by your music. Next to prayer, I find your voice the most soothing release, when the stresses of life’s challenges invade my inner peace.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God continue to bless you and your family.

Hi, DRTurner, and welcome to the forum. Thank you for posting such a beautiful tribute to Andrea. It is so refreshing to hear from newcomers! Most of us have had a similar experience as yours at some time, and reading your words brings it all back. I've been around for awhile and I imagine I'll be around for a long time to come! :) Andrea Bocelli never gets stale--always a breath of fresh air--always top notch!

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby anele on Fri 28 Jul, 2006 10:13 am

:D è stato :lol: come sempre un successo che rabbia :twisted: citto non esserci \:D/ :lol:
anele

Postby anna62 on Fri 28 Jul, 2006 10:42 am

Le temps ? superbe !
Le cadre ? magique !
Andrea ? divin, souriant , en pleine forme , détendu ...,!! Il a ce don exceptionnel de nous faire tout oublier , de nous faire toucher du doigt la perfection , de nous entrouvrir les portes du paradis ...et d'ailleurs je n'ai pas envie du tout de descendre de mon nuage !! Le miracle se reproduit chaque fois : chaque spectacle semble meilleur que le précédent !! J'en redemande !
Merci Andrea , d'être toi , merci pour cette soirée inoubliable ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

theatro del silenzio

Postby salsa on Fri 28 Jul, 2006 8:17 pm

Merci infiniment de nous donner des nouvelles de la soirée d'hier.Pourrais-tu nous donner d'autres détails pour ceux qui n'ont pu y assister.Merci encore.Tu es très gentille.
salsa

Postby anna62 on Fri 28 Jul, 2006 9:30 pm

Je vais essayer d'envoyer un commentaire et des photos sur bocelli.de ...mais , ici , dans la campagne toscane , nous n'avons pas l'ADSL .... et c'est très peu commode !!! En tout cas , la soirée d'Andrea était géniale !!

anna62

Postby Regina on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 12:23 am

Congratulations on the inauguration of the Teatro del Silenzio. It was a wonderful opportunity to honor your father. I am a new fan. Unfortunately, I did not get to attend your recent concerts in the US. I live on a quarter horse ranch in Oklahoma. If you have an opportunity to schedule another concert in the US, do not forget about us in the middle of the US. You have fans here too!! God Bless!

Regina
Regina

Postby Gloria M on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 1:54 am

Regina wrote:Congratulations on the inauguration of the Teatro del Silenzio. It was a wonderful opportunity to honor your father. I am a new fan. Unfortunately, I did not get to attend your recent concerts in the US. I live on a quarter horse ranch in Oklahoma. If you have an opportunity to schedule another concert in the US, do not forget about us in the middle of the US. You have fans here too!! God Bless!

Regina

Hi Regina, and welcome to the forum. It has been awhile since Andrea has performed near my home also, but I've taken the attitude that he's worth a trip every now and then! I hope you'll get to experience him in concert soon--it's something that will keep you smiling and humming for a long time! :)

My son and his family live in Altus, OK. Are you anywhere near there?

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Your music got me through my daughters cancer

Postby Suzi Bragg on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 5:48 am

Hi Andrea,

My name is Suzi and I am from the USA. I live in the state of West Virginia, on the East coast. I was introduced to your music the first time when a friend knowing my passion for romantic music, especially Italian and Latin. She told me she wanted me to listen to a CD she got at Victoria's Secert. As I listened tear started to flow down my face. Though I did not understand the words the music spoke to my heart and soul. She blessed me with a copy for Christimas that year. I listend to it again and again would put it on repeat.

Two years ago my daughter then twelve got sick and we thought it was just a stomach flu. We learned that she had a rare cancer called Neuroblastoma. Her having it was like one in over on million chances. We were introduced the the world of childhood cancer. Two things got me through the rough times of seeing her sick, loosing her hair, chemo treatments, surgery to remove over eight pound tumor, stem cell transplan. Many sleepless nights in prayer for her. My faith, Christian music, and your music. I had over time gotten other CD's of your music. When my heart and spirit were heavy I would put in your music and let it minister to my heart and soul. Some asked me in the hospital what I was listening to and I would tell them.

You have been so blessed with a voice that touches the heart. As I tell my friends your voice gives a glimpse of what heaven will be like when we stand in God's glory and praise Him. Your music and voice sees into the heart and soul. God has truly blessed you and we are blessed by your music and voice.

I got hooked on American Idol watching it in the hospital with my daughter. This year as we watched and seen that you were going to be on, I asked a friend to loan me the money to keep my cable on for one more month so that I could get to see you. Being a single Mother of two girls at home ten and fourteen, a son in college, makes it hard to have the extra's of life. But, I so love to hear you sing that I was able to have it on. Actually I watched who won at my neighbors cause after the show that you were on my cable was turned of.

Being half Italian I have always loved the culture and music, to me it's the most romantic on Earth. You add to the awesome beauty of the caluture through your music and voice.

I pray that one day I may have the honor to sit at one of your concerts. Pittsburgh Pa. is closed to me and I keep watching to see if by chance one day you will preform there. I prayed this week to find away to share with you how you helped me through your gift through rough times I have had in the past two years. As you know, God answered that prayer by finding on one of the sites someone that knew about this site and lead me here.

Right now I am going through as I call it a storm before the rainbow time of life. The home I rent is being sold and it's very hard to find something I can afford and have to be out by end of Aug. Just as through my daughter's cancer I found such comfort in your music, I again put the CD in and listen, yes at times through tears, but there comes a peace within the heart and soul. A friend gave me some money to get me something, cause they know I would use it to get the girls something and made me promised I would get me something. I went out and bought your CD Amore, WOW. I think that I have listened to one that is awesome and the next one comes out and it just gets better and better. One of my other favorites is the one song on the CD I got last year. the song, "Sin Tu Amor" a lot of the songs I have listened to so much that I can sing them, but don't know what I am saying. (smiling)

I was going through your pictures and loved the one with the dolphins. My daughters Make A Wish was to swim with the dolpins. We went just this past April to Discovery Cove. They truly are amazing. Both my girls love animals. My youngest her passion is horses. Dawn, my daughter that has cancer saw your picture and said, Mommy look he loves dolphins to. LOL.

Well, I most close, but thank you so much for sharing the gift that God gave you, Your Voice. I know that I may never have the honor of meeting you here in this life time, but I know heaven is eternal and I know that the Bible says we will sing praises to Him, I then will have the joy of seeing and hearing you sing.

Sincerely, Suzi Bragg.
Suzi Bragg

Postby sam on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 6:43 am

Welcome Suzi to the forum of Andrea Bocelli!
You can have translation to the songs through this link: abmusica.com

And Suzi you are a brave mother and it is clear that God gave you the strength to cope with your life!
I promise to pray for you!
Ciao!
sam

Postby sam on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 7:04 am

Grazie Anele e Anna!
sam

Postby Suzi Bragg on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 1:32 pm

Sam,

Thank you most kindly for your message. I went to the link that put the lyrics in English and when I read the words to the song I love so much, I really now with reading all the lyrics to the songs understand why they touch my heart. It express the passion of the person I am inside. I now understand why it helped me so much through my daughter's cancer. The song "Sin Tu Amor." I was crying out to my Father in Heaven. You spoke of my strength to cope with my life. My prayers, my faith and the love for music is what has helped me cope. I am so blessed even in the mist of the storms to know that I am not alone, my Heavenly Father is with me. He had blessed me with finding Andrea's music that helps comfort my heart and soul.

God Bless.
Suzi
Suzi Bragg

Postby sam on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 1:49 pm

Suzi wrote: my Heavenly Father is with me.
Yes! for those of us who put their trust in the heavenly Father!
Glad you understand now the meaning of the songs!
They are so beautiful, aren't they? :)
sam

Postby Michelle on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 1:59 pm

Hello Suzi,

I am pretty new here too - I think everyone here has formed an emotional attachment to Andrea's music and voice. It is great to have company through the difficult times, something that provides soothing comfort and enjoyment. Joy can be hard to find sometimes, but I think it is always there somewhere - sometimes we need someone to help us find it.

Take care!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Suzi Bragg on Sat 29 Jul, 2006 2:07 pm

Yes, Sam they are so beautiful. As I read them, I just could not believe how the lyrics express how I feel, the part of who I am that some don't understand. One most have a deep passion to understand. Much like the poems that I write. I don't use fancy words but the simple words I use have great thought, feeling and meaning. I pray that one day the stuggles that I have will calm enough that I may be able to have all his CD's. I know that when I am cleaning, or just relaxing, I love to listen to his music. Where I live there are those that blast their music, some sad to say have words I don't like my kids hearing. The other day when I was cleaning my van I put his CD in and turned the sound up. My daughter said Mom people are looking over here. I said let them, this is real music. (smiling) I pray that the Lord blesses your day Sam. Thank you for your reply.

Suzi
Suzi Bragg

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli