Teatro del Silenzio

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby margec on Thu 20 Jul, 2006 9:02 pm

Dear Andrea,

Thank you so much for talking with us. I am too old to travel so far, so will never see this beautiful place. I did go to the concert in Sacramento, California, in June.....need I say how much I enjoyed it???? Haaaaaaaa\\

I hope you are all better now and back up to par. Don't over use your voice, though. You must be careful about that.

affetto,
Marge Champlin
margec

Postby Astrid on Thu 20 Jul, 2006 9:10 pm

Caro Andrea,

mi ritengo fortunata di essere parte della tua immensa famiglia e certo non mancherò di sentirti nel tuo amato paese natale. Sarà un grande evento pieno di emozioni per tutti. Tanti auguri!

A presto,
Astrid
Astrid

Postby Bopopessa on Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:05 pm

I will be thinking of you next week. There is an old saying that you can never go home again. I am very pleased to hear that the old saying is not true.
Mary from bocelli@yahoogroups
Bopopessa

Lajatico 2007

Postby Lelly on Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:26 pm

Dear Andrea

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and let us know that you are fully recovered. I hope that you enjoy the concert next week as much as I know your audience will. You have convinced me that we should make the effort to go next year - is there a date for next year's concert yet, and will you be performing? I will still go even if you're not as I know you will be there in spirit, and I would love to see your Lajatico - it sounds wonderful. Thank you Andrea, just for being you.
Lesley
Lelly

Postby Musetta on Fri 21 Jul, 2006 1:14 am

Dear Andrea,

Like the others, I thank you for taking time out to write a message to us, letting us know how you are. We all know that you are extremely busy, and with your recent illness, it makes it even more wonderful to hear from you.

The upcoming concert and concept of the 'Teatro del Silenzio' sound wonderful. After hearing your performance in Boston, I wish even more that I could attend on July 27th. I hope your voice is recovered and that you are able to sing to your satisfaction- I have no doubt that those who listen will be very well pleased.

~Erin
Musetta

Andrea Bocelli - Teatro del Silenzio

Postby Bobbi on Fri 21 Jul, 2006 8:28 am

[font=Times New Roman]Caro Andrea,

It was a thrill to see you sent us a new message. We were very concerned about your illness and so happy to hear you are better. It has been wonderful to see you on so many television programs this year and concerts, but sad to think they led to your illness. Please take care of yourself.

I must tell you it was heartwarming and very emotional to see the love between you and your beautiful Veronica while singing together at the spectacular Lake Las Vegas concert. You thrill us with your magnificent voice, make us laugh with your great sense of humor and touch our hearts with your caring and kindness.

You have put your heart and soul into the Teatro del Silenzio project and with your magical voice it will certainly be a huge success. Congratulations and best wishes to your brother Alberto for all he has contributed to the project.

With affection,

Bobbi[size=18]
[/size]
[/font]
When God Created Andrea Bocelli, he was just showing off!

Musica e Amore e' Andrea Bocelli.
Bobbi

Postby marti on Fri 21 Jul, 2006 8:46 am

Grazie infinite Andrea per queste tue parole.
Posso solo immaginare che cosa significhi per te cantare nel tuo paese, dove sei nato e cresciuto, in cui ogni luogo, ogni paesaggio, ogni strada racchiude sensazioni e ricordi della tua vita. Il tempo trascorre inesorabile e le cose si trasformano, si modificano: non ci sono più persone a te molto care, ma il paesaggio, che desrivi con grande accuratezza e passione è rimasto e rimarrà sempre tale, così come Andrea, che, ormai cresciuto, rimane fortemente legato alla sua terra, alle sue origini, ed è lo stesso di un tempo.
Ti faccio i miei più sinceri auguri, sono sicura che sarà un grande successo!!!! grazie di tutto :D
Marti
marti

Postby anele on Fri 21 Jul, 2006 11:43 am

andrea ho fatto le carrte false per esserci ma sono rimasta all asciutto ma se te ci sarai io sarò con te egli altri nella tua lajatico come sempre il mio cuore batterà quella sera assieme ai fortunatipresenti
anele

Postby foreverbocelli on Fri 21 Jul, 2006 1:41 pm

Dear Andrea,

I am so glad to hear that you have recovered and your voice will once again be shared with your many fans. Teatro del Silenzio will soon become a dream realized. I hope it is everything that you want it to be and I know that it will be amazing for not just yourself but all of those who come to experience it. I wish you well and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Leigh-Anne
foreverbocelli

Postby anna62 on Fri 21 Jul, 2006 3:09 pm

Grazie Andrea , di avere un po' di tempo per noi ... Sto in Toscana , e aspetto con grande impazienza giovedi prossimo ! Sono sicura che sara una serata indimenticabile .... A presto e spratutto , buona saluta ...!
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Dubai Lovely on Sat 22 Jul, 2006 5:04 pm

Ciao Andrea, caro caro Andrea!!!
sara' lui, il grande assente, che ti terra' la mano durante tutto il tuo concerto...e ti portera' verso un altra serata di successo...e sara' ancora una volta fiero di te ...fiero che tu sia suo figlio ed orgoglioso di essere tuo padre!!!
Un abbraccio .
Dubai Lovely

For Andrea.....

Postby Grandma Jan on Sat 22 Jul, 2006 8:20 pm

A message from you brightens up the day!
The picture of you on the CD "Andrea", is the most perfect picture ever! With a blue sky and your smiling face uplifted, I've always felt you were singing to your father and he was smiling back to you!
:) And to be back home and singing there again! How wonderful for you! It gives me the 'tingles' just thinking about it!
You know what? Andrea Bocelli, you are just THE BEST!!!! Do something for me: wrap your arms around yourself & give yourself a BIG HUG! Now, MULTIPLY that by THOUSANDS, and you'll have a tiny idea of how much you're loved by sooooo many people! Best wishes for you always...........................Grandma Jan
Grandma Jan

Postby kaycarley on Sat 22 Jul, 2006 10:45 pm

The concept of the Teatro Del Silencio is unique and exciting. It should boost the tourism in the local area without overwhelming it and to my mind at least , is a wonderful example of Italian taste and style. I hope very much that many of those who would love to see Andrea's birthplace but who have found this difficult in the past or perhaps were worried about travelling alone will , in the future find things much easier. How nice to thik that, God willing, we will all know where to find Andrea for at least one day of the year!
kaycarley

Postby Renate on Sat 22 Jul, 2006 11:44 pm

Anne wrote:...Lajatico really is a magical, very special place, a wonderful country-side, which you only can find in Tuscany. I have visited it three years ago before your concert in Siena, also the place you have lived, La Sterza, and the impressive Volterra. I remember very often my holidays in your native land.

How right you are Anne!
To let everybody see what a magical place Lajatico is, I started to create a page for Lajatico and its surroundings at Bocelli.de. English page following soon, but for now I take a break
thanks to die Pietro for these marvellous pictures. You can e-mail him at: lentis@lupinelli.it

Wie Recht du hast, Anne! Um allen zu zeigen, welch magischer Ort Lajatico ist, habe ich eine Seite für Lajatico und Umgebung anzulegen.
Für die wundervollen Bilder Dank an Pietro, der gerne auch weitere Fragen zu Lajatico beantworten wird (in deutsch!), e-mail: lentis@lupinelli.it
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Feel Better, Andrea!

Postby Starwind51 on Sun 23 Jul, 2006 3:32 am

[font=Tahoma]Andrea:

I hope you're feeling better. Having bronchitis (and then pneumonia) is an experience I'll never forget. It's an ordeal for anyone, but for a singer I imagine it is scary.

For an ordinary woman, being sick like that has a bizarre side benefit - once we can talk again we have really sexy deep voices for a while, and in the past few years my speaking voice, even my singing voice, has gotten better after every time I've been sick, but I'm sure you would be glad not to have this experiment in how your voice will sound. I'm sure you will be fine.

I haven't read through all the recent postings, and I'm sure you know how to take care of yourself, but have all us fans been sending you our favorite remedies? Honey and lemon juice, by itself or mixed in hot water? Good quality rose water (from India) put into your drinking water? We all wish we could be with you in person to do something to help you feel better.

Since I haven't read through many recent messages , I don't know if links to these websites have been posted, but if so, then here they are again:

Theater of Silence
http://www.teatrodelsilenzio.com/

The Lajatico website
http://www.comune.lajatico.pi.it/index.html

The weather in Tuscany
http://www.piedicosta.com/pdc_tuscany_weather.htm

One of the messages that I did read was the poem posted by Patricia Butler of Great Britain. My older brother died recently and the poem has been meaningful and helpful for me. Thank you for posting it, I might not have ever heard it if not for you.

Kriya Singh[/font]
Learn to distinguish between the merely uncomfortable and the truly painful.
Starwind51

Postby Dubai Lovely on Sun 23 Jul, 2006 6:53 am

Grazie Renate, e' una zona che non conosco affatto..ho chiesto a mio marito di portarmi a visitarla appena rientro in Italia x qualche giorno ( a fine agosto...purtroppo)!!
Sembra che i frutti di quella vite, di quei campi siano ....calma , serenita' e PACE !!!
Un abbraccio.
Dubai Lovely

Postby Francesca on Sun 23 Jul, 2006 7:47 am

Peccato che non sia possibile andare a Lajatico senza macchina...... :(

Poi in questi giorni la gente muore in Francia per causa di caldo, questo non da la voglia di viaggiare, anche devo spegnere il computer per non riscaldare l'appartamento :wink:
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Thoughts On My First Time Here

Postby Melanie1960 on Sun 23 Jul, 2006 3:49 pm

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]As the title says, this is my first time here, and as I see so much Italian, I do hope my entry can be read and understood. While some of my distant relations are from Naples, sadly, I do not speak the language. Regardless, it is wonderful to be here as ever since I first saw and heard Andrea on, I think it was "American Idol," and then "Dr. Phil," (2006) I was so touched and intrigued, that over the next few weeks I purchased several of Andrea's CD's. To say I am enjoying them is an understatement for they touch a part of me..someplace deep down inside..that is sensitive, passionate, and appreciative. Andrea, your voice is not just beautiful... as there are other grand voices around. But, the energy or vibe I get from your music is what seperates you from the others..for you seem to share your very soul, and within that rests all which makes you, you. You sing not just words, notes and melody, but you sing from the heart. And that is what I sense, and to which deeply moves me, sometimes, even to tears.

One day I would love to visit Italy. But if I cant hear you in person there, I do hope you will consider coming to the Orlando, Florida (USA) area.

Thank you, Andrea, for sharing your gift with the world.

On a side note, we share the same birthday! (September 22)

Lastly, if I send you my CD with return postage, is it possible to get your autograph?

God bless!
Melanie
Melanie1960

Teatro del Silenzio concert

Postby Patricia Jones on Sun 23 Jul, 2006 6:14 pm

:lol:
Caro Andrea, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about the concert you are about to perform at Lajatico, I am so glad to hear you are feeling better after your recent illness and I hope the concert is as wonderful as you wish it to be, and I am sure it will be. I also wish you good luck and good health for your Avery Fisher concerts which I know are also so important to you. To take the time to share your feelings with us is typical of your caring nature, and it is because you know we love you and care so much about your wellbeing. I personally look forward to seeing you once again in Manchester in October. Last time I saw you there it was February and I was afraid you might not make it because of the heavy snow we were having at the time; but you did and I am ever grateful for that. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that Royal Opera House Covent Garden now has its own recording label, ROH Heritage Series and is releasing works from the archives of perormances there in the last 50 years on CD, including, quite soon, Tosca with Franco Corelli as Cavaradossi. I'm sure you would like to have this recording when it is released. I will keep you posted. Love Patricia
Patricia Jones

Postby wilko1721.freeserve.co.uk on Mon 24 Jul, 2006 8:08 am

Caro Andrea,

Cordiali saluti!

Sylvia (England) Ricordare mi?
Buona fortuna sempre - Sylvia
wilko1721.freeserve.co.uk

bonne chance, good luck, in bocca al lupo

Postby MarieJoseeMichele on Mon 24 Jul, 2006 3:34 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

Caro Andrea, getting a post from you is like a sun shine in a dark night! :lol:!! Sono molto contenta che ora sta bene! In bocca al lupo per il 27 lulio, staro` li`ma solo col pensiero e...sogno :cry: !!
Hai detto che ognuno deve leggere "La Confessione" di Tolstoi almeno cinque volte in la sua vita, hai raggione...it puts every thing back into perspective...ora mi chiedo un miglione di domande...ora sto leggendo
" perche vivo", l'hai letto?
Je suis certaine que votre merveilleuse voix le soir du concert se fondera sans peine a toutes les beautees de la nature e salira` fino al cielo coi gli angeli...! Oh what I would'nd give to be there...snif snif!
Ora una volta in piu` in bocca al lupo con tutto il mio cuore, take very good care, j'espere que votre voix est completement retablie...ciao ciao, mich
MarieJoseeMichele

Andrea, thanks for checking in!

Postby Christina V on Mon 24 Jul, 2006 7:33 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

It's so nice to hear from you! I wish I could come to your concert in Tuscany this year. Mom and I just attended your Hollywood Bowl Concert in Los Angeles. We are both HUGE fans and are very glad to hear you are feeling better. Now that I have experienced a Bocelli concert nothing else can compare.

I hope to attend the Teatro Del Silenzio Concert next year where we will fly all the way from California just to see you perform in your native home.

There are so many many things to ask you and we have quite a few things in common actually. We share the same birth date ( I am just a few years younger). I love horses, and have an Arabian, a Percheron, and a Budweiser Clydesdale.

What kind of horses do you ride? They look like Arabians or Andalusions to me, just beautiful. Have you ever ridden a Fresian horse? I could totally imagine you riding a big black magical horse like that! I hope to have one myself some day in the future.

By the way, the horses love you music too! I play your Cd's down in the barn while I work, and they seem to be calmer and easier to train.

I love your music Andrea, it speaks to my soul! You sing from the heart. Thank you for just being you!

Christina V.
Christina V

Postby patriciabutler on Mon 24 Jul, 2006 7:35 pm

To Krya Singh
I am so sorry for your loss and glad that you find some comfort from the poem. It is strange but when we were all sitting around arranging my fathers funeral I noticed that my sister had a painting on the wall of a room leading through a doorway into another room - I imagine my dad sitting just out of site in this other room waiting for us all to join him. I don't believe we really lose the ones we love when they die - their spirit remains in and around us. My sincere condolence Tricia
patriciabutler

Re: Teatro del Silenzio

Postby Sandy on Tue 25 Jul, 2006 9:17 pm

Andrea

So glad you are feeling better. Those of us that can not be there in person, do support you and wish you well in spirit. This will be a special memory for you and for us all. Do wonderful as you always do. Say hello to Ms. Edi what a wonderful mother and beautiful person. It would be a dream to hear you in person someday. When you write I can feel the love you give to your fans I hope you feel it when you hear from us.

A fan that dreams
Sandy
Sandy

Postby Lindy on Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:22 pm

It is such a blessing to find out you have been Graced by God once again with health! Thank you for taking the time to write to us, once again, and I just know that your performance on the 27th will be perfect! Do your best and allow God to do the rest. He will bless you, Andrea, as He'll bless those who are able to hear you sing. I truly wish I could be there!

Many Blessings to you and your entire family,
Through His Love, I remain,
Lindy :)
Lindy

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli