Moderators: Renate, Management

Lirica o Pop ?

Lirica
75%
Pop
24%

Total votes : 29

Postby Yvonne on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 1:33 am

Jan, I know what you mean with the translators online, they are sometimes a little helpful, but mostly useless. I have tried some translations and they end up so mixed up you cant make any sense of them and the meanings have changed so completely! We would all end up sounding like Fools using those fool translators :lol: :!: not on posts anyway... :|
"To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world!!"
Yvonne

Postby Lila on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 1:35 am

Yvonne, I think that Enzo is an alien like E.T. :lol: You must not believe in what he writes, but he is perhaps a true fan of Andrea Bocelli :!: *** Yvonne, je pense qu'Enzo est un extra-terrestre comme E.T. :lol: Tu ne dois pas croire ce qu'il écrit, mais peut-être est-il un vrai fan d'Andrea Bocelli :!:
La beauté plaît aux yeux, la douceur charme l'âme
Lila

Postby Yvonne on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 1:40 am

Do not worry everyone, of Enzo and I, we are friends. I know he is a "lamb" :wink: and we are all TRUE FANS of ANDREA.
"To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world!!"
Yvonne

Postby Lila on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 1:48 am

If you know that he is a lamb, we cannot say anything about him :lol: *** Si tu sais qu'il est un agneau, nous ne pouvons plus dire quoi que ce soit sur lui :lol:
Lila

Postby Yvonne on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 1:57 am

He tells me he is a "lamb" anyway :lol: are you saying he is the "other" one :wink: ? Maybe sometimes, but arent we all -sometimes? 8) :P
Yvonne

Postby Lady Hawke on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 2:56 am

All right, now I get my 2 cents worth! Enzo is a RASCAL. Creative and full of the dickens, but a softy at heart when it counts. See, Enzo, here I am defending you once again. He should not be pointing fingers about how people use words, though. Remember that when you point a finger, Enzo, there are three pointing back at you! Enzo uses words to his advantage, and often to keep you from seeing the real Enzo. But he cannot fool all of his friends. As for Andrea's music, I enjoy both opera and "pop". Italian "pop" is not in my mind like American pop. I will admit that I listen to his pop music more than his opera music - I find it comforting - it takes me out of the present, where I can wrap myself up in that emotional blanket, and just FEEL. It makes any hurt, pain or anxiety disappear for awhile and allows me to feel that anything is possible. Truth be known, he could sing me the phone book in Italian, and I wouldn't care - as long as it was with feeling! hahaha :D
Lady Hawke

Postby annie on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 9:13 am

Difficile scegliere ! preferisco l'opera , ma devo dire che Andrea potrebbe cantare qualunque canzone , per me sarebbe sempre bene !
l'aria lirica che preferisco è "una furtiva lacrima" ( Donizetti ) ; quanto al pop , è "sogno" !
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
annie

Postby Francesca on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 11:14 am

Sono completamente d'accordo con te, Andrea potrebbe cantare l'elenco telefonico sarebbe meraviglioso :-) E strano perché anch'io preferisco le stesse arie "una furtiva lacrima" "sogno" ed anche "a te o cara" !

Je suis tout à faitr d'accord avec toi, Andrea pourrait chanter l'annuaire téléphonique ce serait merveilleux :-) C'est étrange parce que moi aussi je préfère les m^mes airs "una furtiva lacrima" "sogno" et aussi "a te o cara" !
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby annie on Mon 17 Nov, 2003 11:36 am

forse è perche siamo tutte edue francese !!
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
annie

Postby carolyn on Tue 18 Nov, 2003 7:10 am

Since Andrea enjoys going from one type of music to another, as fans we can enjoy a variety too...depending on mood. The lucky thing is he is able to supply us with so much that it is a veritable feast! :P
"What needs to be understood is the gift of singing IS the gift. It's not having the gift of being able to sing, but SINGING that is the gift.---Andrea Bocelli
carolyn

Postby Judy V on Tue 18 Nov, 2003 1:55 pm

I agree with Debby and Yvonne.......His Voice is so versatile...It all sounds good to me.
Judy V

Postby Dottie on Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:03 am

Who cannot listen and enjoy "Power of Love" and "Angelo and Diablo",huh? :?:
Dottie

Postby Big Fan Sue on Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:22 am

I use to like the PoP better but now I love the Opera. Bocelli has perfected his voice in this area and he is the BEST Tenor presently in the world of opera as far as I'm concerned.
BFSue :thumleft:
"Music is moral law.
It gives a soul to the universe,
wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness and a gaiety
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby Janice on Wed 19 Nov, 2003 2:52 am

Oh no, no way! You are NOT making me choose! :shock: I LOVE both styles of Andrea's music. He is the BEST, no matter what he does. How can one be better than the other when he is the BEST at both? :lol: There are songs and albums for every mood. Some days are "pop" days, some days are opera days and some days are ANDREA days! On those days, anything goes. :wink: I agree that knowing what is called "pop" music in the USA makes it seem awfully odd to refer to Andrea's music that isn't opera as "pop" but that's what they call it! But...considering "pop" is an abbreviation for "popular", I guess it IS appropriate after all. :D Andrea is most definitely POPular, no matter WHAT he sings. :)
Janice

Postby Lila on Thu 20 Nov, 2003 1:08 pm

When I met Andrea's voice, I listened to "The Power of Love", it's why I choosed this avatar, but I like "Il Diavolo E l'Angelo" too, and many other songs... In fact, I like them all :oops: *** Quand j'ai fait connaissance avec la voix d'Andrea, j'écoutais "The Power of Love", c'est pourquoi j'ai choisi cet avatar, mais j'aime aussi "Il Diavolo E l'angelo", et beaucoup d'autres chansons... En fait, je les aime toutes :oops:
Lila

R: LIRICA O POP ?

Postby DueBaci on Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:28 pm

Signor Ballanti ! Allora ! Perché dobbiamo fare una scelta? ](*,)
Per piacere.
Tutti e due !
DueBaci

Postby Francesca on Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:39 pm

Sono d'accordo ! impossibile scegliere ! Andrea è sempre meraviglioso ! :bounce:
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli