Cari amici,

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Lindy on Sun 09 Jul, 2006 6:29 pm

[color=white] Andrea, forgive the delay in responding to your March post, however, I am new to this board and felt I needed to tell you that even in America, where we all speak English, misrepresentation in the media happens on a regular basis. Dan Rather, who recently retired from CBS (a major television network) lost his credibility when he reported a story about President Bush that was untrue. In his zeal to be the first to report a story, he failed to completely check out his source. After a lifetime of accomplishments, he retired in embarrassment. You have stated that you are a man of faith, and I would humbly like to remind you that Jesus was misquoted (and still is) on a regular basis. He knows what it means to have your integrity and honor challenged, and yet, He has overcome the world. This reporter tried to discredit you, and in the end, he/she will discredit himself/herself. "In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thy path." Proverbs 3:6

Thank you for sharing His gift of music, and may He continue to bless you and your family.

Sincerely, Lindy :)
Lindy

Postby PJay on Mon 10 Jul, 2006 6:40 am

Well said, Lindy. :D :cheers:
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust
PJay

Postby Baroque1685 on Tue 11 Jul, 2006 2:56 am

Lindy wrote:…You have stated that you are a man of faith, and I would humbly like to remind you that Jesus was misquoted (and still is) on a regular basis. He knows what it means to have your integrity and honor challenged, and yet, He has overcome the world. This reporter tried to discredit you, and in the end, he/she will discredit himself/herself. "In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thy path." Proverbs 3:6

Thank you for sharing His gift of music, and may He continue to bless you and your family.

Sincerely, Lindy :)

Bellissimo, Lindy. You'couldn't have put it any better.
~Soli Deo Gloria~ "All music...should have no other end and aim than the glory of God and the recreation of the soul; where this is not kept in mind, there is no true music, but only infernal clamour and ranting."~Johann Sebastian Bach
Baroque1685

Postby Alessandra on Wed 23 Aug, 2006 3:29 am

Signore Bocelli
Sono cosi tanto emozionata, perche credevo quasi impossibile poter scrivere una lettera a lei, ma ora vedo che e' possibile. Prima mi scuso, per la fiduccia che mi prendo per me stessa di dargli dal tuo, ma se come io non sono italiana mi e' piu facile cosi.
Prima vorrei ringraziarti per la esistenza tua, porque forse non immagini quanto hai cambiato la mia vita, ricordo la prima volta che ti ho visto e ti ho ascoltato, da quel attimo, la tua voce ha entrato nel mio cuore e nella mia vita. Tu sei stato il mio maestro per imparare la lingua italiana, ma ancora di piu, tu sei stato il coraggio e la forza dentro me per seguire la tua strada della musica e del bel canto. Adesso sto studiando canto, e anche se non sono degna di cosi grande onore, tieni per sicuro che ogni volta che la voce esce della mia bocca, esce soltanto per te.
Sono molto contenta e ringrazio tanto a Dio ed alla vita che ti ho conosciuto, che questo mio cuore vola atraverso il tempo e la distanza per essere sempre accanto a te.
Grazie per tutto quell che ci dai.
Con affetto
Alessandra
Alessandra

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli