Hello....

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Hello....

Postby Renate on Fri 13 Jan, 2006 6:55 pm

Hello...Dec 8,
Cari amici, è un giorno felice: sono con i miei bimbi e qualche loro amichetto. Ma... qui accanto a me c'è il grande Ettore: l'uomo a cui si deve la mia fame e il mio dimagrimento!! stasera rimarrà a cena da me, aiuto! Da domani ricomincerà lo studio di Werther, Dio mi assista specialmente il 22 gennaio. La Cina è un paese straordinario: pieno di vita e di prospettive. Amano l'opera e la loro accoglienza è stata veramente squisita... peccato che sia così lontana. Vi ringrazio per le e-mail personali che mi inviate e che Veronica mi legge. Vi ricordo che il mio inglese è ancora assai claudicante, perciò lasciatemi esprimere tutta la mia gratitudine nei confronti di chi si sforza di scrivere in italiano e un ringraziamento speciale a Renate, che con una pazienza davvero encomiabile si preoccupa di tradurre i miei messaggi in inglese. A presto Andrea

Dear friends, it is a happy day: I am with my boys and some of their little friends. But, here, sitting close to me there is the great Ettore: the man, to whom I owe my hunger and my loss of weight! Tonight he will stay for dinner with me, help! Tomorrow I will start my studies of Werther again, help God, especially on January 22. China has been a special country: full of life and perspectives. They love the opera and their reception has really been exquisite... what a pity, that it is so far away. I thank you for your personal e-mails, which you sent to me and which Veronica reads to me. I remember you, that my English is still rather hobbling, therefore, please let me express all my thankfulness to those, who gave themselves the trouble to write in Italian and a special thanks to Renate, who with a real praiseworthy patience cares for translating my messages in English. talk to you later Andrea

Chers amis, c'est un jour heureux : je suis avec mes enfants et quelques-uns de leurs amis. Mais... ici à côté de moi il y a le grand Ettore : l'homme à qui je dois ma faim et mon amaigrissement !! ce soir il restera à dîner chez moi, au secours !
Dès demain je recommencerai l'étude de Werther, que Dieu m'assiste spécialement le 22 janvier.
La Chine est un pays extraordinaire: plein de vie et de perspective. Ils aiment l'opéra et leur accueil a été vraiment exquis...dommage que ce soit si loin.
Je vous remercie pour les e-mail personnels que vous m'envoyez et que Veronica me lit. Je vous rappelle que mon anglais est encore assez claudicant, c'est pourquoi laissez-moi exprimer toute ma gratitude à l'égard de ceux qui s'efforcent d'écrire en italien et un remerciement spécial à Renate, qui avec une patience vraiment digne d'éloges se soucie de traduire mes messages en anglais.
A bientôt
Andrea(fs)

Liebe Freunde, es ist ein glücklicher Tag, ich bin mit meinen Kindern zusammen und einigen ihrer Freunde. Aber... neben mir ist der große Ettore: Der Mann, dem ich meinen Hunger zu verdanken habe und meinen Gewichtsverlust! Heute Abend bleibt er zum Abendessen bei mir, Hilfe! Ab morgen fange ich wieder mit dem Studium für Werther an, Gott steh mir bei, besonders am 22. Januar. China ist ein außergewöhnliches Land: voller Leben und Perspektiven. Man liebt dort die Oper und wie man mich dort aufgenommen hat, war wirklich ganz besonders... schade das es so weit weg ist. Ich danke Euch für die persönlichen e-mails, die Ihr mir schickt, und die Veronica mir vorliest. Ich erinnere euch daran, dass mein Englisch immer noch ziemlich hinkt, deshalb lasst mich hier meine Dankbarkeit denjenigen gegenüber ausdrücken, die sich die Mühe machen in italienisch zu schreiben und einen besonderen Dank an Renate, die mit einer wahrhaft lobenswerten Geduld sich daran gibt, meine Nachrichten ins Englische zu übersetzen. Bis bald Andrea (rb)
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby prismstar on Tue 21 Feb, 2006 5:20 am

Dear Mr. Bocelli:
I received your newest CD "Amore" as a gift from my husband. It is absolutely the most beautiful romantic CD that you have done yet and I have enjoyed all of your previous recordings. Tell me, is there a chance that you may be teaming up with another Tenor some day? Your career is at its heights and it is thriving. I would so love it if you would team up with another wonderful American Tenor that so many have come to know and support. His name is Daniel Rodriguez. You see Mr. Rodriguez and you are our family's favorites and nothing would gratify us more than to see you and our other Latin Tenor, Daniel team up and do some spectacular performances.

It would be so wonderful if you could one day perform and even record with him. For those of us here in the United States who love your music and the music of Daniel Rodriguez, it would be the ultimate experience to see you both on stage performing something together.

In his "From My Heart" CD, Daniel Rodriguez recorded two of the songs that you recorded in your "Amore" CD -- "Jurame" and "Solamente Una Vez". You both did some incredibly wonderful things with those two songs. I loved the "Gypsy" style of "Jurame" on your CD as well. I actually went power walking today while listening to your beautiful CD. It is beautiful and I loved "Amapola" too.

Perhaps you might wish to visit Daniel Rodriguez's web site and drop a friendly hello? At this time, he would truly appreciate hearing from you I am so sure of it. His web site is: http://www.danielrodriguezmusic.com

You are a beautiful person Mr. Bocelli. We love your voice, your smile and your charisma. I thoroughly enjoyed your performance at the Olympics, which was spectacular!

May God Bless you and your family.
prismstar

Postby sandy dee korkusuz on Mon 13 Mar, 2006 3:55 pm

Andrea, with all the things you schedule has you doing, I love the fact that you take the time to aknowledge all the people who work on this site for you. How you take the time to make all a profound part of your life.
I dont even know you ,and Im madly inlove with you,You seem such a kind wonderful caring human being.,a bonus on top of your singing abilities and your great smile.
pss. if it werent for you ,i wouldn't have known any of the great opera singers.
My only wish is to thankyou in person. maybe one day.
sandy dee korkusuz

Postby Lisa the big fan on Tue 28 Mar, 2006 5:11 am

Signore Bocelli...Andrea,

Vorrei parlare in Italiano, pero, dimentico molto...
Abito vicino a Sacramento, ma non posso andare al concerto a Arco Arena, perche le mie figlie....ah, ho bisogno di parlare Inglese....

My daughters both graduate from schools at that time, and although I wish very much I could see you there, I cannot.

Ho studiato l'Italiano perche voglio capire i canti di Andrea Bocelli, ma, dimentico molto.

Ho tutti CDs. Ascolto "Amore" adesso. Mille grazie!

Lisa (sono nato 1958 come Lei)
Always listen to good music! It feeds your soul....
Lisa the big fan

Postby Sheena on Tue 28 Mar, 2006 6:57 pm

Dear Andrea

Just two words DON'T STOP, your voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

My son bought me Amore for Mothers day just recently, I love it.

I also love the Sogno album, along with Romanza.

Beautiful voice thank you and keep on with this wonderful work.
Sheena

Postby margec on Sat 03 Jun, 2006 5:05 pm

Dear Mr. Bocelli,
You have to make no excuses for your English. It is very good

It is now June 3, 2006, and next Friday night you will be here in Sacramento, singing at Arco Arena. I have tickets. I couldn't get floor tickets as they were all held by the PBS station here and sold for much more than I could afford, but I will be there and can hardly wait. I am so excited.

Marge Champlin
margec

Postby Sandy on Tue 15 Aug, 2006 11:00 pm

Veronica if you are reading this to Andrea and I know you are(lucky girl). Tell him how much joy he brings to our lives. I teach second grade and I have incorparated an additional curriclum. The class is called simply "Andrea" we listen to his music in my classroom. For homework they are to write something they notice about how he sings, what he does with his voice. They love it, and it gives me a chance to listen to my favorite singer and work at the same time. (Great huh?)
Sandy

Postby needakiss on Sat 23 Sep, 2006 1:52 am

Andrea 'Just wanted to wish you a very happy Birthday.God gave you a gift ,thank you for sharing it with us
needakiss

Postby nastya2007 on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 7:35 pm

Dear Andrea!
Thanks God, I have found a place where I can say how I admire you.
I can't even find words to express my feelings when I hear your songs
So tender, deep and wonderful they are
Your voice makes me feel alright when I am sad or depressed
I was petrified from admiration when i first heard you
Thank you for all you have done and will do.
Unfortunately, I do not speak Italian, but your songs made me start learning it.
Thank you for all you have done and will do.
Nastya
nastya2007

Postby troyblue on Mon 24 Sep, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi, Bocelli !
A good chance and a right place, I saw your CD 'Andrea' . I couldn't use words to express my feeling. Because the voice is impressive. The songs are beautiful. Although, I don't speak Italian. Wishes to you! Good days! :santa:
TROY
troyblue

Postby diva08051981 on Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:06 pm

Dear Mr. Bocelli,
I would like to pay my deep respects to your personallity and great voice.
I was there, in kallimarmaro Stadium where you sang in memory of the victims of the fires..
I was profoundly touched...
Greece thanks you for that night because your divine gift presented a wide opened heaven to us. Angels must have your voice.
This experience is a life living. GRAZIE
Kind regards..
diva08051981

Postby diva08051981 on Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:10 pm

diva08051981 wrote:Dear Mr. Bocelli,
I was there, in kallimarmaro Stadium where you sang in memory of the victims of the fires..
Greece thanks you for that night because your divine gift presented a wide opened heaven to us. Angels must have your voice.
Kind regards..
Dear Mr. Bocelli,
Kind regards..
diva08051981

Return to Andrea Bocelli