Andrea's messages

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby carolann1957 on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 4:32 am

Renate, thank you for restoring Andrea's messages. I also believe these messages should remain regardless of their age. I enjoy going back to look at them again and I'm sure the new people find them exciting. They are treasures!
carolann1957

Postby Leigh on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 4:38 am

needakiss wrote:Renate
I dont want to be a party pooper ,but i think they need to get rid of some of the old stuff. . I knew being a new fan i want to know all about him .But some thing and dates are over a year old.
Andrea's biggest fan
Annie

I would love to read all of his messages but cannot find them..I only found the one from 2006 . Please where are they????
Leigh

Postby Francesca on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 9:21 am

They are here :

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewforum.php?f=1

The first is "my first contact" from 2003
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby crocodileshoes on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 11:59 am

I agree totally with Annalisa, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE ALL OF ANDREA'S MESSAGES ON HERE; THIS IS HIS SITE; I came across this site for first time last year and it is wonderful to read the messages from this lovely man; it is important to leave them on here so that others may have the pleasure of them, as new fans discover the beautiful music of Andrea. I too love Andrea and think he has a beautiful smile..... as well as his beautiful voice....... cant wait till his next messages for us..... come on ANDREA...... TI MI MANCHI ! :cry:
crocodileshoes

Postby Leigh on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 4:22 pm

Francesca wrote:They are here :

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewforum.php?f=1

The first is "my first contact" from 2003

Thank you so very much for directiong me there. I want so much to speak to Andrea to express my love and appreciation for his voice and music. I see that so many on this site feel the same. I first saw him sing on American TV when he sang a duet with Celing Dion. but when I saw his concert in Tuscany on PBS I was over whelmed with the clarity, range and beauty of his voice. So I bought the DVD Now I own four of his CD's and one DVD . Has he been back to this site since 2006?
Leigh

Postby westsiderny on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 4:47 pm

Leigh wrote: Has he been back to this site since 2006?

That's not true! He just sent us a very personal message for Valentine's Day, which is a little bit over a month ago, and you can watch and listen to it clicking on the following link(s):

http://www.andreabocelli.com/2006/valen ... tings.html

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewtopic.php?t=5197
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Renate on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 5:01 pm

I understand that it is rather confusing and complicated to find Andrea's messages as unfortunately most of them are posted with my name. This happened when I reconstructed the old messages from Andrea which had been deleted due to a technical problem.

But there is another indication to find all of Andrea's messages. They are posted as "sticky" ("memo") in the forum Andrea Bocelli. This way they always stay at the top of this forum and don't slip down like regular messages do.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Leigh on Sat 24 Mar, 2007 11:42 pm

westsiderny wrote:
Leigh wrote: Has he been back to this site since 2006?

That's not true! He just sent us a very personal message for Valentine's Day, which is a little bit over a month ago, and you can watch and listen to it clicking on the following link(s):

http://www.andreabocelli.com/2006/valen ... tings.html

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewtopic.php?t=5197

Thank you for the URL of his video on Valentines! I saw the video and he looked well and happy. He must have been in his home because there were a lot of pictures in a wall bookcase behind him. He was playing a grand piano softly and speaking at the same time . Thank goodness for
English interpreters. I speak and understand a little Spanish but no Italian.
How sweet for him to send his fans a personal message. Personal messages mean so much to fans !!
Leigh

Postby Patrice Adams on Sun 01 Apr, 2007 6:30 pm

The words from Andrea are like good memories with friends, there is always room for more, I believe Andrea actually wants to give his love to all his fans who love and support him. please keep them and if possible translate them. Renate, Bravo
Patrice Adams

Easter Message 2007

Postby Mysz on Wed 11 Apr, 2007 1:39 pm

I returned from holidays and can not find Andrea's Easter message for 2007. Was there one?
Mysz

Postby carolina1954 on Wed 11 Apr, 2007 3:23 pm

No there was not :(
carolina1954

Postby Mysz on Wed 11 Apr, 2007 4:18 pm

I am very disappointed that there were no Easter message from Andrea this year. It seems to me that Andrea used to care a lot more about his fans then he does now. Recently it certainly feels like we are all here writing about non existent person. It makes me very sad. I am, like many of you, very devoted Bocelli fan.
Mysz

Postby carolina1954 on Wed 11 Apr, 2007 4:28 pm

He did do the Valentine message, did you see that one ?
here is a link to Bocelli.de where you can see it:

http://www.bocelli.de/en/index.htm

I am sure he cares as much as ever, just for some reason he is unable or chooses not to talk to us as much. Maybe he is really busy and will surprise us all with lots of new stuff ...... :)
carolina1954

Postby Tesora on Wed 11 Apr, 2007 5:14 pm

I don't think it is Andrea's job to come on here at every holiday to make us feel good. His job is to make beautiful music for us to enjoy, which he most certainly does. He has remembered his fans on this site quite often, and his Valentine message was very sweet, but to expect it every time a holiday comes around is asking a bit much.

I'm honestly getting a little tired of all the griping and grousing that goes on around here. Be happy with what he has given of himself for us to enjoy. How dare we demand more! :x
Tesora

Postby Francesca on Wed 11 Apr, 2007 7:30 pm

carolina1954 wrote:Maybe he is really busy and will surprise us all with lots of new stuff ...... :)

On peut toujours rêver :wink: :D
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby jackyd on Fri 13 Apr, 2007 1:10 am

\:D/ =D> Tesora and Carolina1954. I love your comments.

I have to admit that I was upset when the Valentine Video disappeared from the News portal and was kindly reminded by Renate to BTW which is now (the video) on her (Renate's) site. I sure was and still am a happy gal. I also have it saved in 3 different areas on this computer.

Yes, we must be patient. Andrea will return and then the BUZZ will be very loud here!
"All that counts in life is intention."
Andrea Bocelli, in TV Guide
jackyd

Old words from Andrea

Postby Patrice Adams on Fri 13 Apr, 2007 9:40 pm

[quote needakiss]
" I being a new fan, want to know all about him, but some posts and dates are over a year old. Andrea's biggest fan
"Welcome new fan to the family of fans. I first heard of Andrea in 1999, saw his site in 2007, and just read his first posts up to now. needakiss, you will miss the "gift", I have read his books and have most of his CD, and operas. The extrordinary gift is seeing and feeling the intimacy Andrea has given to us. You will miss the experience of Andrea's journey to success , his feelings and thoughts, his incredible mind, the way he expresses his relationship with music and family. It's for me like he has been a friend for along time. When I read all his words up to now, I found that Andrea is a simple, humble, sweet man and although he is without a doubt the greatest classical artist in the world, with talent far beyond singing, he is not impresses with himself and regards his fans as friends. Blessings always, Ciau
Patrice Adams

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli