Andrea's messages

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Andrea's messages

Postby Renate on Fri 13 Jan, 2006 6:26 pm

For technical reasons Andrea's messages disappeared for a while.
In the following I put them back here - one after the other. There are not all the translations saved though, but if you want me to add them, just send them to me: renate@andreabocelli.com
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Francesca on Fri 13 Jan, 2006 6:51 pm

Nessun problema, credo di aver salvato tutte le traduzioni.
Altrimenti ricomincero' :wink:
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Fri 13 Jan, 2006 7:34 pm

Almeno , possiamo leggere i "vecchi" messaggi ....aspettando un nuovo !!!
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Baroque1685 on Fri 13 Jan, 2006 10:06 pm

I had noticed that Andrea's posts had gone missing for a while. Thanks, Renate, for your work in getting his messages back up; we really do appreciate your work on the forum and at bocelli.de.

Baroque
~Soli Deo Gloria~ "All music...should have no other end and aim than the glory of God and the recreation of the soul; where this is not kept in mind, there is no true music, but only infernal clamour and ranting."~Johann Sebastian Bach
Baroque1685

Postby TinsleyHunter on Sun 12 Feb, 2006 11:13 pm

Renate, thank you for making this possible! Andrea is the greatest! I always knew deep down in my heart that he was a special man, but I am finding as I learn more and more about him that I never knew just how special he really is. I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!! :D His smile makes my heart melt!
TinsleyHunter

Postby madzia_poland on Wed 15 Feb, 2006 7:30 pm

TinsleyHunter: Yes, Andrea has lovely, beautiful smile :) I love Him too :)
Regards for Andrea and everyone :)
...ascolta il tuo cuore se batte, guarda dove corri e fermati...
madzia_poland

Postby madzia_poland on Wed 15 Feb, 2006 7:31 pm

TinsleyHunter: Yes, Andrea has lovely, beautiful smile :) I love Him too :)
Regards for Andrea and everyone :)
...ascolta il tuo cuore se batte, guarda dove corri e fermati...
madzia_poland

Mi Unico Desiderio in Tutto Il Mondo.

Postby Il Appassionato Cielo on Sun 04 Jun, 2006 6:14 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: Io pregare Dio fare la conoscenza di Signor Bocelli. Io idolatrare Signor Bocelli con tutto il cuore. Io amare canto e parlante il bello e appassionato linguaggio(pl.) del mondo come Signor Bocelli. Grazie mille per ascoltare a mio desiderio e preghiera.

Distinti Saluti,

:cry: David
Il Appassionato Cielo

Il Appassionato e Magnifico Dio, Signor Bocelli

Postby Il Appassionato Cielo on Sun 04 Jun, 2006 6:16 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: Io per sempre pregare Dio per Signor Bocelli ricevere suo vista ritorno. Come potere Dio crudele con un magnifico e affettuoso persona, Signor Bocelli?

Con amore,

:cry: David
Il Appassionato Cielo

Postby Sandy on Wed 12 Jul, 2006 3:51 am

Does anyone know if there is an address to send Andrea a birthday card? If so can you please share it with me.
Sandy

Postby patriciabutler on Mon 17 Jul, 2006 1:10 pm

Hello Sandy I am going to trust the postman at Forte dei Marmi. Or how about sending it via his music publishers?
patriciabutler

Postby Michelle on Sat 12 Aug, 2006 1:07 pm

Can I repeat the 'Thankyou Renate!'? I am pretty new here and still exploring - it is great to be able to read these messages!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby needakiss on Fri 08 Sep, 2006 8:05 pm

Renate
I dont want to be a party pooper ,but i think they need to get rid of some of the old stuff. . I knew being a new fan i want to know all about him .But some thing and dates are over a year old.
Andrea's biggest fan
Annie
needakiss

Postby Annalisa on Fri 08 Sep, 2006 10:18 pm

I disagree with that. Please, leave Andrea's posts on the forum. First of all, this is Andrea's official site so all the messages he has written are relevant here. Secondly, many new fans are finding this site all the time. Some, if not most, of them will find his posts interesting even if they are more than a year old. :lol:
Annalisa
"The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of." Pascal
Annalisa

Postby westsiderny on Sat 09 Sep, 2006 6:36 am

I totally agree with Annalisa. If there are posts that should remain in this Forum for as long as it exists, they are Andrea's messages.
Last edited by westsiderny on Sat 09 Sep, 2006 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby sam on Sat 09 Sep, 2006 7:03 am

Sono d'accordo con Annalisa e Westsiderny! Lasciate stare i messaggi d'Andrea, e' il suo sito no?
sam

Postby Francesca on Sat 09 Sep, 2006 9:57 am

Retirer les messages d'Andrea ? ça n'a pas de sens. Chacun de ses messages est un trésor pour nous qui les attendons avec impatience, et ils donnent tout l'intérêt à ce site qui est le sien. Et cela dès le premier reçu.

Beaucoup de choses ont malheureusement été supprimées depuis l'ouverture du site, mais cela non, surtout pas !
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Sat 09 Sep, 2006 10:31 am

Tout à fait d'accord : il faut ABSOLUMENT laisser ses messages ! Ils sont à la base même de ce forum , nous aimons les lire ,es relire et les relire encore....
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Fernanda Trentin on Wed 08 Nov, 2006 6:55 pm

I agree too...I"m new here but an old fan of Andrea and I would like to see all his messages...and I don't see any problem if the post is recent or a little bit old...the most important thing is all these messages are from Andrea and we all here for this reason...the admiration that we feel for him...Salutti!!!
Fernanda Trentin

Postby Baroque1685 on Thu 09 Nov, 2006 3:46 am

Fernanda, I think Renate did get to put all of Andrea's posts back on the forum. Renate is the super-lady moderator! I have all of Andrea's posts on my computer in both Italian and English; might be a good idea to save them in your Bocelli folder, too.
~Soli Deo Gloria~ "All music...should have no other end and aim than the glory of God and the recreation of the soul; where this is not kept in mind, there is no true music, but only infernal clamour and ranting."~Johann Sebastian Bach
Baroque1685

Postby Alexandra on Thu 09 Nov, 2006 8:50 am

Renate! Thanks a lot for returning messages! Now I have useful and pleasant Italian reading. I hope one day I ll be able to read them easily and without translation!
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

Postby Fernanda Trentin on Thu 09 Nov, 2006 6:03 pm

Thanks Baroque!!! And I agree that Renate is super!!!!
Fernanda Trentin

Postby LaCavallerizza on Fri 10 Nov, 2006 3:49 am

I would also like to echo everyone's thoughts of gratitude Renate. I've enjoyed so much being able to read all of Andrea's messages over the past while. Thank you for taking the time to put them all back for us.
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Alexandra on Sat 11 Nov, 2006 4:16 pm

I read them all today and was so deeply touched with those words of Andrea! I ve already written of my impression of Andrea's attitude to his audience and that was proved one more time! So warm heartly words and I believe all of them absolutely sincere! Thank you, Andrea, one more time for entering our lives and feeling them with so much love and joy! Keeping you in my grateful prayers!
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

Postby Leigh on Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:37 pm

I am new to this board and I have only seen one message from Andrea which I dearly appreciated. His messge gave insight to his true feelings rather then through his music. He adds much expression in his singing but to read his expressions in own words means so much because he is so genuine . By the way where are the other messages from Andrea?
Leigh

Next

Return to Andrea Bocelli