Belated Birthday Wishes

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Belated Birthday Wishes

Postby Lelly on Wed 10 Oct, 2007 8:26 pm

Dear Andrea, I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday, I was on holiday at the time and away from the internet. I did think of you (well I always do anyway but particularly on this day) and I wore my Andrea Bocelli Tshirt in your honour, you know, the one with you looking up to the sky. It only comes out on special occasions, or if it's cold, as it's very long and keeps my "extremities" warm. Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful day and got to spend lots of time with your family and friends. I really miss you when we go away - I take some CDs but don't often get the time to listen, and as for watching a dvd, well, not much chance of that! I miss everyone on the OS, like being away from the family for a while, and it takes a bit to get back into the swing of things, but I'm back now so I'll be keeping an eye out for you, especially the documentary at Christmas! Any news on the UK tour yet? Bit early I 'spose, but a girl can hope.

Oh by the way, would you mind also passing on my best wishes to Matteo for his birthday. I guess he knows what a great dad he has ...

Love and kisses, Lelly
Lesley
Lelly

Return to Andrea Bocelli